• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First 1000 Dollar Show Success: Lessons Learned As a Party Consultant

In summary, the host was expecting 1000 dollars in sales from the show, but ended up making more with the addition of the bamboo serving spoons and the sale of the set.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
So I went last night to my show and when I got there the host said I have 672 dollars in sales and I want 1000. Woo Hoo and Caching right.:D

Well not so fast my friend........seems the consultant namely ME......:angel: Who sent out the invitations put the wrong date down.......... Now I always mail one to the host so not sure how she did not catch it and I coach for her to contact everyone to remind them. 5pm the time of the party comes and I begin to get worried as no one is there, 5:15 still no one and the host says are people usually on time? Well what do you say when you made the mistake?

Well at 5:30 her husband came back with the extra food that she was going to serve( she had never done and PC Party) and with him came the first two guest. Then she says lets wait for a little while longer for some more. She gives me the outside orders and I put them in the laptop. Well finally at 6 we get started and have 4 guest and the host and husband. I figure no way we are going to reach the sales she wants. But I will do the show and do my best.

The 3 Cheese Garden Pizza was a hit which is what she wanted and we demo'd the knives and chopper. Oh by the way all of the guest at the party have already ordered in the 672. But 2 add a chopper.....ok well we are at 725 roughly still a ways to go. I countinue on the show. I have a bamboo set that I sell( it is a hit at the farmers market) (large serving tray, large bowl, claws, 4 snack bowls, retails for 120.......sell for 105) well one of the ladies adds that, then we get talking about the bamboo serving spoons she plays lets make a deal and I offer a deal to sell them, and that adds another 27 for her. After everything is said and done she comes in at 1015......

So I was sweating because I thought well if these ladies are buying all this am I going to be able to get a booking out of this? Two bookings as well..... So I am well Extremely happy after all is said and done...... And I qualify for that ohhhh so GAYYYYYYY APRON! Not sure what to do with that it really is not very manly at all but that is another posting all together. :rolleyes:

Congrats..that is great.

Wow that is absolutely so terrific!!!

Do you have a flyer that you have made for the bamboo set? That sounds like a great deal.

That's wonderful! Congratulations.

Wow!! I am so close to my first $1000 show today! I'm hoping it comes out in the end. But I didn't have to go through nearly all that! LOL

Congrats on your first $1,000 show! :DUse the apron as an incentive for May hosts! The one with the highest sales (held & submitted in May) can earn it. Or the one who sells the most HWC items at his/her show. :D

Nep2nfly said:
Do you have a flyer that you have made for the bamboo set? That sounds like a great deal.

I dont have a flyer. I am not creative. I wish I was. I wish that someone from this website lived near me and could give me lessons LOL. I just put it together and then tell them when people see it at the Farmers Market that I do I have about 10-15 people comment ever week about how pretty it is, and how much does it cost after a few weeks of that my mind got going that I needed to price it as a set. I had been just quoting the bowl and salad claws. So I sold one set at the party the other night and have two others that ladies are going to be buying in next couple of weeks. But at 120 dollars that is good. I am looking forward to those sales. Those are extra beyond my regular show sales since those are from my Farmers Market Sales. I need to figure out a flyer I shared it with my cluster if I can figure something out I will post but I am not very creative. :confused:

Maybe I can put one together and post it for you...it may be a day or so. I'm usually pretty good at that stuff.

Nep2nfly said:
Maybe I can put one together and post it for you...it may be a day or so. I'm usually pretty good at that stuff.

That would be so great. I would love that.

GREAT JOB, BILL!

as for the apron, take it to your shows for your host to wear. I carry one, and the host expects to wear it during the show... (That one will give you a good opportunity to talk about HWC all year long)

Congrats on the $1000+ show! It's a great feeling, huh?!

Congrats!! I too just had my first $1000 show!

Congrats, that is exciting I am sure to have a show that good. WTG

What is a "First 1000 Dollar Show"?

A "First 1000 Dollar Show" is a milestone for Pampered Chef consultants where they earn $1000 or more in commission from a single party or event.

How do I achieve a "First 1000 Dollar Show"?

To achieve a "First 1000 Dollar Show", you will need to have a successful party or event with at least $1000 in sales. This can be accomplished through effective marketing, inviting a large number of guests, and offering special deals and promotions.

What are the benefits of having a "First 1000 Dollar Show"?

Having a "First 1000 Dollar Show" can lead to increased recognition and rewards within the Pampered Chef community. It can also boost your confidence and motivate you to continue growing your business.

Do I have to be a certain rank to have a "First 1000 Dollar Show"?

No, there are no rank requirements for achieving a "First 1000 Dollar Show". Anyone can reach this milestone with hard work and dedication.

Are there any tips for reaching a "First 1000 Dollar Show"?

Yes, some tips for reaching a "First 1000 Dollar Show" include setting realistic goals, utilizing social media and other forms of marketing, and providing excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies