• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fing up Your November Party Recipes!

In summary, the recipe for the November and December shows are a skillet cake and a cranberry raspberry punch.
beepampered
What recipe are you doing for your November shows? I have a repeat host with lots of PC junkies in attendance at a party and am at a loss for a suggested recipe. (poor host coaching because I know she'll ask, so I just haven't called her.)

Thanks....BEE

Since you'll have a lot of PC junkies, how about an interactive show where the guests make the recipe before the show? You could arm them with the right tools and appoint a recipe reader to keep the flow going or as each guest arrives have them do 1 step of the recipe...pick one of the new recipes they may not have seen.

I'm hoping to find out what the host specials are going to be for January and February. Then I will pick the recipes according to those. You don't have to give the recipe to the host until you're ready. It's not about the recipe, it's about selling the products. Use recipes that show newer products that the guests may not have seen in use before. Do something unique with the trifle bowl ($39.50) or use the new Pastry Mat ($27.50). You could do something with entertaining using the Simple Additions, too.

I'm making a skillet cake when I first get there. Then I'm having the early guests put one version of the brie together and in the oven about 10 minutes into the demo. For the demo I will be showing how to put together the chili mix in the small batter bowl - I figure this will be the easiest recipe to dismantle so I only use one recipe's worth of ingredients all month long.

cmdtrgd said:
I'm making a skillet cake when I first get there. Then I'm having the early guests put one version of the brie together and in the oven about 10 minutes into the demo. For the demo I will be showing how to put together the chili mix in the small batter bowl - I figure this will be the easiest recipe to dismantle so I only use one recipe's worth of ingredients all month long.

That's a good idea! I want to do the mixes for my November & December shows, but I wasn't sure how to do them.

cmdtrgd said:

Have you thought of making the chili before the show then showing how to assemble a gift bowl? This is how I'm doing my Homemade for the Holidays shows. I haven't read the chili recipe in awhile (I think it has to simmer for quite awhile, but I'm not sure). They have added a new recipe to the batter bowl gift list and I remember thinking that it would be great for shows.

I wanted to show off more things. I am still trying to earn pan-o-rama points, thus the skillet cake. I want to market the recipe as an easy entertaining recipe, plus the guests will sell those products. I also want people to think of gift giving which is why I am doing the chili mix.

I'm making a choice of Apple Skillet Cake or Turkey Cranberry Wreath.

A popular recipe I have done this month, for those who have attended many PC shows has been a big hit. I made the mini-pesto pizzas and the cran-rasp. fizz which I served in the trifle bowl as a punch bowl. Winco a big food store sells pizza dough balls (fresh) they make pizza there. These balls made more than 18 of the mini pizzas and they were large and delicious.

1. How can I make my Thanksgiving turkey more flavorful?

We recommend brining your turkey before roasting it. This involves soaking the turkey in a saltwater solution for several hours before cooking. This helps to infuse the meat with flavor and keep it moist.

2. What are some easy side dishes to serve at my November party?

Some popular and simple side dishes for a November party include roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. These dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving.

3. How can I incorporate fall flavors into my party recipes?

You can use spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to add a warm and cozy fall flavor to your dishes. You can also incorporate seasonal ingredients like pumpkin, apples, and cranberries into your recipes.

4. What are some creative ways to use leftovers from my November party?

Leftover turkey can be used in sandwiches, salads, or even a hearty turkey soup. Mashed potatoes can be made into potato pancakes or used as a topping for shepherd's pie. And leftover cranberry sauce can be used as a topping for yogurt or oatmeal.

5. How can I make my November party recipes healthier?

You can make small adjustments to your recipes to make them healthier, such as swapping out butter for olive oil or using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. You can also incorporate more vegetables into your dishes and opt for whole grain versions of ingredients like bread or pasta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • luvinpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane