• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!

In summary, "Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!" is a feature on Merrill's website that allows users to easily locate any checks they have received from the company. To access this feature, simply log in to your Merrill account and navigate to the "Checks" section. It is available on both desktop and mobile versions of the website and there is no additional fee for using it. If you are unable to locate your checks using this feature, please contact Merrill's customer service for further assistance.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Where can I find the checks on Merrill's page? I have been looking & did a search, but all that comes up is the check book cover.

Never mind - found them. Ugh.

Last edited:
LOL... glad you found them!

They were hiding! Honest... :) Under words, then business builders if anyone else ever needs to look.

I was going to order them until I found out I couldn't put my DH's name on them as well... sigh...

I would love to order them but they are just too expensive for my tastes, I still write a lot of checks.

I just ordered them. I moved and got a new bank acct for my PC biz so I needed new checks anyway. Can't wait to get them!

Related to Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!

What is "Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!"?

"Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!" is a feature on Merrill's website that allows users to easily locate any checks they have received from the company.

How do I access "Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!"?

To access this feature, simply log in to your Merrill account and navigate to the "Checks" section. The "Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!" option should be available there.

Can I use "Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!" on my mobile device?

Yes, this feature is available on both desktop and mobile versions of Merrill's website. Simply log in to your account on your mobile device and access the "Checks" section to find the feature.

Is there a fee for using "Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!"?

No, there is no additional fee for using this feature. It is included as a part of your Merrill account services.

What if I am unable to locate my checks using this feature?

If you are unable to locate your checks using "Finding Checks on Merrill's Page - Success!", please contact Merrill's customer service for further assistance. They will be able to help you locate your checks and address any issues you may be experiencing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebtheCook
  • ChefBeckyD