• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Career Sales: How Do I Discover My Total Sales?

In summary, to track your total sales for your Pampered Chef career, you can log in to your account and click on the "My Sales" tab. From there, you can see your sales by month and for the year. You can also customize the date range and see your sales for a specific time period. Additionally, you can view your sales for each individual product and set sales goals for yourself. You can also see your total sales for previous years to track your progress and set future goals.
tinat51796
I'm sure there's an easy way to find my career sales but for some reason I can't. How do I find out what my career sales to date are? Thanks!

Look at your last commission statement - it's on there.

Oh duh! Why didn't I think of that? thanks Cathy!

tinat51796 said:
Oh duh! Why didn't I think of that? thanks Cathy!

Sometimes the easiest answers are the hardest to figure out.

1. How can I track my total sales for my Pampered Chef career?

To track your total sales, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Sales" tab. This will show you a breakdown of your sales by month, as well as your total sales for the year. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more specific information about your sales.

2. Is there a way to see my total sales for a specific time period?

Yes, you can customize the date range for your sales by clicking on the "Custom Range" button on the "My Sales" page. This will allow you to see your sales for a specific time period, such as a month or a quarter.

3. Can I see my total sales for each individual product?

Yes, on the "My Sales" page, you can click on the "Products" tab to see a breakdown of your sales by product. This will show you which products have been the most popular and which ones may need more promotion.

4. How do I know if my total sales are meeting my goals?

You can set sales goals for yourself in your Pampered Chef account. On the "My Sales" page, click on the "Goals" tab to see if your total sales are meeting your set goals. If not, you can adjust your goals and track your progress throughout the year.

5. Can I see my total sales for previous years?

Yes, on the "My Sales" page, you can click on the "View Previous Years" button to see your total sales for past years. This can be helpful in tracking your progress and setting goals for the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberlyR
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef