• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Roomie for the 16th: Home Office Referring to ChefSuccess.com!

In summary, to find a suitable roommate for your home office on ChefSuccess.com, you can post a listing in the "Housing Wanted" section of the forum and include details about your location, amenities, and preferences. There are no fees associated with using ChefSuccess.com for this purpose. You can specify that you are looking for a Pampered Chef consultant as a roommate and search for potential roommates in the member directory. To ensure a reliable and responsible roommate, you can ask for references, conduct a background check, and discuss expectations and responsibilities. You can also use ChefSuccess.com to find a short-term roommate for a conference or event by posting a listing in the "Housing Wanted" section.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I asked home office if they ever get anyone looking for a room and said that I still has a space. They said (and I knew that would be the answer) that they didn't do anything with that - hey I can try can't I - they helped me find a roomie for Director Academy...

Anyway they said I should try one of the director loops. I asked if there was on that I wasn't aware of through PC and she replied: "That would be just through the online groups. I think there is one at ChefSuccess.com. but don’t know for sure. You may know of others."

So HO is referring to CS now too!!

Thought it would give you a chuckle!:D

...but I still have that space for the 16th.:cry:

I recommended it at Leadership to my 500+ in the class I taught there--

Thats great to hear. My AD doesn't like the idea of CS. Because it wasn't "backed by PC" SHE DRIVES ME NUTS.

blah--to her-she is has theft issues too-if i remember correctly

That's funny Beth!! Were you like, Huh? :)

morfia said:
blah--to her-she is has theft issues too-if i remember correctly

Thats right. :yuck:

Related to Finding a Roomie for the 16th: Home Office Referring to ChefSuccess.com!

1. How can I find a suitable roommate for my home office on ChefSuccess.com?

To find a roommate on ChefSuccess.com, you can post a listing in the "Housing Wanted" section of the forum. Be sure to include details about your home office, such as location, amenities, and any specific preferences you may have for a roommate.

2. Are there any fees associated with using ChefSuccess.com to find a roommate?

No, ChefSuccess.com is a free forum for Pampered Chef consultants. There are no fees for posting or responding to listings in the "Housing Wanted" section.

3. Can I specify that I am only looking for a roommate who is also a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can include this preference in your listing on ChefSuccess.com. You can also search for potential roommates in the forum's member directory, which allows you to filter by occupation and location.

4. How can I ensure that my potential roommate is a reliable and responsible individual?

You can ask for references or conduct a background check on potential roommates. Additionally, meeting in person and discussing expectations and responsibilities can help ensure a good fit.

5. Can I use ChefSuccess.com to find a roommate for a short-term stay, such as during a conference or event?

Yes, you can post a listing for a short-term roommate in the "Housing Wanted" section of the forum. Be sure to specify the dates and any other relevant details in your listing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7