• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Nylon Slice-N-Serve for Your Kitchen Needs!

In summary, the Nylon Slice-N-Serve measures 11 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width, is dishwasher safe, can be used on non-stick cookware, is made with a strong and durable nylon material, and can be used for both cutting and serving. Its serrated edge allows for easy slicing and its ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip. Additionally, it is heat resistant up to 428°F, making it suitable for serving hot foods.
speedychef
I have a customer looking for a nylon slice n serve if anyone has one around! Please let me know!

I have one, but not new. Let me know if you want it.

Same as Paige! I have one but it's used!;)

I have a few new in package.

Sell her a HWC PINK knife :D

Oh that's not a bad idea, either...

Related to Find the Perfect Nylon Slice-N-Serve for Your Kitchen Needs!

1. What is the size of the Nylon Slice-N-Serve?

The Nylon Slice-N-Serve measures 11 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width, making it the perfect size for slicing and serving various foods in the kitchen.

2. Is the Nylon Slice-N-Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Nylon Slice-N-Serve is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can the Nylon Slice-N-Serve be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Nylon Slice-N-Serve is safe to use on non-stick cookware as it will not scratch or damage the surface.

4. What makes the Nylon Slice-N-Serve different from other kitchen utensils?

The Nylon Slice-N-Serve is made with a strong and durable nylon material that is heat resistant up to 428°F, making it perfect for serving hot foods. Its serrated edge also allows for easy slicing and its ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip.

5. Can the Nylon Slice-N-Serve be used for both cutting and serving?

Yes, the Nylon Slice-N-Serve is designed to be used for both cutting and serving. Its serrated edge makes it easy to slice through food, while its wide surface area is perfect for serving and transferring food from the cutting board to a plate or bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lodiburgmayor