• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pricing for Some Retired Items

In summary, the prices of these items when they were retired were $5.50 for the nylon slotted spoon, $5.50 for the nylon slice n serve, $16 for the Halloween cookie cutter set, and $10 for toaster bags.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone know the prices of these items when they were retired?

Here's the list. I need the pricing that it was in the catalog last. I'm selling a few items to a good customer of mine and wasn't for sure what to charge!
Nylon Slotted Spoon (not from the set)
Nylon Slice N Serve
Bread Tube - Heart
Bread Tube - Star
Halloween My Safe Cutter
Halloween Cookie Cutter Set
Toaster Bags
Stoneware Sensations Cookbook
Yellow Silicone Trivet

nylon slotted spoon $5.50
nylon slice n serve $5.50
halloween safe cutter $2.50
halloween cookie cutter set $16.00
toaster bags $10.00
stoneware sensations cookbook $10.75
yellow trivet $9.75

I got these from different flyers I found on here.

Depending on when you got them the Stoneware Sensations Book and the Yellow Trivet have been on the outlet cheaper.

Yes those prices are the original.

Kelly I'm not from the US but I DO have a f/w 2004 US catty and a f/w 2005 US catty so I'm looking for you right now. I'm not sure when these products retired but here's the price and the catty I got it from (hopefully they retired shortly after so the prices didn't change before they left) ...

Nylon Slotted Spoon (not from the set) #2336 $5.50 in 2005
Nylon Slice N Serve #1167 $5.50 in 2005
Bread Tube - Heart not in either book sorry
Bread Tube - Star not in either book sorry
Halloween My Safe Cutter not in either book sorry
Halloween Cookie Cutter Set not in either book sorry
Toaster Bags #2115 $10 for a 4 pack in 2004
Stoneware Sensations Cookbook #2207 $10.75 in 2004
Yellow Silicone Trivet $9.75

Hope that helps and someone can fill in the blanks for the 4 I couldn't.

Oops, sorry I'm a slow typer and I walked away for a couple minutes. I didn't know Kasey had already answered most or I wouldn't have bothered. I had the window open and didn't have a clue (what else is new?! :) )

kcjodih said:
Oops, sorry I'm a slow typer and I walked away for a couple minutes. I didn't know Kasey had already answered most or I wouldn't have bothered. I had the window open and didn't have a clue (what else is new?! :) )

Teehee! Glad to know I am not the only one who does that! I will be replying...get interrupted and come back an hour later! Then when I post I see all the other answers!

Thanks everyone for your help!

If anyone needs this type of info in the future, there's a file called Products.zip that contains a spreadsheet of all the products since 2001, with the final prices for them (if they've since been discontinued). There are a few things missing, like HWC items, but it's pretty complete.

chefann said:
If anyone needs this type of info in the future, there's a file called Products.zip that contains a spreadsheet of all the products since 2001, with the final prices for them (if they've since been discontinued). There are a few things missing, like HWC items, but it's pretty complete.

Good to know! Hunting for file now...
Thanks!

Edit: Found it! Awesome file with SO much info! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
You're welcome. I update that each season, and the current version has already been updated for Fall.

What are the prices for retired items?

The prices for retired items may vary depending on the specific item and its condition. We recommend reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant for an accurate quote.

Can I still purchase retired items?

Unfortunately, retired items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Why are some items retired?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly updating and improving our product line to provide the best quality and innovation for our customers. As a result, some items may be retired to make room for new and improved products.

Are there any discounts for retired items?

There are no specific discounts for retired items, but your consultant may be able to offer a special deal or package for purchasing multiple retired items at once.

Can I return or exchange retired items?

No, retired items cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you encounter any issues with a retired item, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
Replies