• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Gingerbread House for Sale - ISO Customer's Request

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gingerbread houses for sale, including traditional, mini, and pre-decorated options. These houses can be customized with different frosting colors, candies, and decorations, and can also include a personalized message. All houses are made with edible materials, but it is recommended to display them as decorations and not eat them. Unfortunately, gluten-free or vegan options are not currently available. For the best taste and freshness, it is recommended to consume the gingerbread house within 1-2 weeks and store it in a cool, dry place.
SusanBP0129
I have a customer who needs one........
Anyone have one to sell???
:D

Anyone? Anyone?

just PMed you....

I have one if you still need it, just email me.

I am interested if she doesn't want it. Email or PM me the details. Thanks!

jmabner said:
I have one if you still need it, just email me.

Got one! Thanks anyway! :)

Related to Find the Perfect Gingerbread House for Sale - ISO Customer's Request

1. What types of gingerbread houses are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gingerbread houses for sale, including traditional houses, mini houses, and pre-decorated houses.

2. Can I customize my gingerbread house?

Yes, we offer the option to personalize your gingerbread house with different frosting colors, candies, and decorations. You can also choose to add a custom message to your house.

3. Are the gingerbread houses edible?

Yes, all of our gingerbread houses are made with edible materials, including the gingerbread, frosting, and decorations. However, we recommend displaying them as decorations and not eating them due to potential exposure to dust and germs.

4. Do you offer gluten-free or vegan options?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer gluten-free or vegan gingerbread houses. However, we are constantly expanding our product offerings, so be sure to check back in the future.

5. How long will my gingerbread house stay fresh?

We recommend consuming your gingerbread house within 1-2 weeks of purchase for the best taste and freshness. It is also important to store it in a cool, dry place to prevent it from getting stale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • cochef