• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Gingerbread Person - Brown Sugar Keeper

In summary, the Iso Gingerbread Person - Brown Sugar Keeper is a terra cotta figurine that can be soaked in water and placed in a container of brown sugar to keep it fresh and clump-free. It can also be used for other types of sugar and should be re-soaked every 3 months. The gingerbread person is not dishwasher safe and multiple ones can be used in a larger container.
newgeorgiagirl
It's a gingerbread man that you put in the box of brown sugar to keep it soft. I have a customer looking for one. Thanks!

If you can't find one, just put a half slice of bread in the container/bag and it will soften right up :)

Bed Bath and Beyond sells them for three dollars.

Any of the old stoneware heart molds that we sold will do the trick, too. If you can't find one of them, since it has been several years since we carried them, a piece from a broken stone will also work.The best solution, though, so people don't have to dig around something in the middle of the sugar, is to store brown sugar in a completely air and humidity-tight container.

Most Ace Hardwares carry them also for under $4 I think.

You could also put a marshmellow in the container to keep the brown sugar soft.

And if all else fails and the brown sugar is in clumps anyway, you can use the Rotary Grater to grate the clumps.

1. How do I use the Iso Gingerbread Person - Brown Sugar Keeper?

The Iso Gingerbread Person - Brown Sugar Keeper is a fun and practical way to keep your brown sugar fresh and clump-free. Simply soak the terra cotta gingerbread person in water for 15 minutes, pat dry, and then place it in your brown sugar container. The gingerbread person will release moisture into the sugar, keeping it soft and ready to use.

2. Can I use the Iso Gingerbread Person for other types of sugar?

While the Iso Gingerbread Person is specifically designed for brown sugar, it can also be used for other types of sugar such as powdered sugar or granulated sugar. Just make sure to rinse and dry the gingerbread person before switching to a different type of sugar.

3. How often do I need to re-soak the Iso Gingerbread Person?

The Iso Gingerbread Person should be re-soaked every 3 months to maintain its moisture-releasing properties. If you notice your brown sugar starting to harden, it may be time to re-soak the gingerbread person.

4. Is the Iso Gingerbread Person dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso Gingerbread Person should only be hand washed with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as it may damage the terra cotta material.

5. Can I use multiple Iso Gingerbread People in a larger container of brown sugar?

Yes, if you have a larger container of brown sugar, you can use multiple Iso Gingerbread People to keep it fresh. Just make sure there is enough space for the gingerbread people to sit comfortably without touching each other or the sides of the container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • TBlackwell