• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan for RecipeDetail's Preschool Party!

In summary, the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that measures 2.5 inches in diameter and can make 12 individual-sized muffins or cupcakes at a time. It is made of durable and heat-resistant materials, making it safe to use in the oven, and is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can be used for a variety of recipes, including mini quiches, frittatas, muffins, cupcakes, and more, making it perfect for RecipeDetail's Preschool Party.
4kids4me
Which of our pans has 2.5" muffin cups? I came across this recipe - RecipeDetail. It's perfect for my dd's preschool class birthday party. TIA!

I think the Deluxe mini muffin pan should work.

they look so yummy!

Those are sooooooooo cute!

A 2.5" muffin cup is a standard muffin, so the Stoneware Muffin Pan would be what you want to use for this recipe.

Thanks, Chefann! I wanted to use the mini one, but I had a sneaking suspicion they'd be too small. :( Maybe I"ll improvise. Thanks for all the input! :)

1. What size is the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan?

The Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan measures 2.5 inches in diameter and is perfect for making individual-sized muffins or cupcakes.

2. Can the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan is made of durable and heat-resistant materials and is safe to use in the oven.

3. Is the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. How many muffins can the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan make at a time?

The Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan can make 12 muffins at a time, making it perfect for large batches or parties.

5. What recipes can I use with the Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan for RecipeDetail's Preschool Party?

The Perfect 2.5" Muffin Pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, such as mini quiches, mini frittatas, muffins, cupcakes, and more. Get creative and have fun with your preschool party treats!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cochef