• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Customizable Press Release on Consultant's Corner

In summary, to find customizable press releases on Consultant's Corner, log in to your account and go to the "Marketing Tools" section. You can then click on "Press Releases" to access pre-written press releases that can be customized with your own information and branding. These press releases can be edited to fit your specific business needs, including adding your contact information, changing wording, and adding photos or videos. All press releases on Consultant's Corner are professionally written and can be used for both online and offline marketing. There are no restrictions on using these press releases, but it is recommended to customize them to make them unique to your business and brand.
pattikake
In the March CN, it mentioned there would be a customizable press release available on consultant's corner after April 1. I am unable to find this - can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
patti

hmmm, I can't find it either. The Round UP one is there; maybe the HWC one just isn't up yet.

Last year they didn't put it up til the end of May at which opint it was pointless. I calle dHO and got them to send me somethign I coudl use. I would recommend calling them.

Hi - i also called the customer service number. They advised me that it wasn't up yet, and i just had to wait. What did they give you to use? Would you be able to post it? Thanks.

I dont have it anymore - sorry :(

1. How do I find customizable press releases on Consultant's Corner?

To find customizable press releases on Consultant's Corner, simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, click on "Press Releases" and you will find a variety of pre-written press releases that you can customize with your own information and branding.

2. Can I edit the press releases to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, you can definitely edit the press releases to fit your specific business needs. You can add your own contact information, change the wording to reflect your personal style, and even include photos or videos to make it more personalized.

3. Are the press releases professionally written?

Yes, all of the press releases on Consultant's Corner are professionally written by our team of marketing experts. They are designed to help you promote your Pampered Chef business in a polished and effective way.

4. Can I use these press releases for online and offline marketing?

Absolutely! These press releases can be used for both online and offline marketing. You can share them on your social media channels, include them in your email marketing campaigns, and even distribute them to local media outlets.

5. Are there any restrictions on using these press releases?

No, there are no restrictions on using these press releases. They are available for all Pampered Chef consultants to use as a marketing tool to promote their business. However, we do recommend that you customize them to make them more unique to your business and brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann