• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Room: Updates on Availability and Wait List Status | NC Living

In summary, at Pampered Chef, there is no set date for when more rooms will become available for purchase, but customers can check the website regularly for updates. They can also sign up for the email newsletter or follow on social media for notifications. To purchase a room, one must be a registered consultant, and there is a limit of one room per consultant. Specific room requests may be possible, but availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
milkangel
I found a room but we are on a wait list so have any opend up yet? was woundering but it is still better than not finding a room. and also still 3 months yet till NCso we never know.:angel:

Don't worry; they'll open up. I think last year I was on the wait list for about 2-3 weeks...

did they open up again after being on a wait list?

Yes, my group was on the wait list last year, and more rooms did open up...

Hi there! I'm glad you were able to find a room, even if it is on a wait list. That can be frustrating, but at least you have something secured for now. As for any rooms opening up, it's hard to say for sure. However, I would recommend keeping in touch with the event organizers and checking back periodically to see if any spots have opened up. In the meantime, you can start planning and getting excited for the event in 3 months! Who knows, maybe a room will open up for you before then. Best of luck! :angel:

Related to Find a Room: Updates on Availability and Wait List Status | NC Living

1. When will more rooms become available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly working to open up more rooms for our valued customers. We cannot provide an exact date, but we recommend checking our website frequently for updates on room availability.

2. How can I be notified when new rooms are released?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on when new rooms become available. We also recommend joining our VIP customer group for exclusive updates and promotions.

3. Are there any special requirements to purchase a room?

In order to purchase a room, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. If you are not yet a consultant, you can easily sign up on our website. Once registered, you will have access to purchase any available rooms.

4. Can I choose which room I want to purchase?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to choose a specific room. Room availability is on a first come, first serve basis. However, you may be able to request a specific room by contacting our customer service team.

5. Is there a limit to how many rooms I can purchase?

At this time, we are limiting room purchases to one per consultant. This is to ensure that all consultants have the opportunity to purchase a room and grow their business with Pampered Chef. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Kurtkey
Replies
Views
Melissa78