• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally Qualified!! Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!!

In summary, being "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef means meeting the requirements to become a consultant, including purchasing a starter kit, completing training, and meeting sales goals. The time it takes to become qualified can vary, but most consultants complete it within a few weeks to a few months. The starter kit includes top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as Pampered Chef provides training and support for all consultants. The benefits of being "Finally Qualified" include the opportunity to earn income through sales and events, discounts and incentives, and support from the Pampered Chef community.
brendaivette
i JUST SUBMITTED MY FOURTH SHOW, EXCEEDED $1250 IN SALES AND HAVE 2 BOOKINGS FOR JUNE...................

ALRIGHT..................FROM HERE TO THE TOP W/NO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You GO Girl!!!

Congrats! Keep up the good work :)

Great Job. Have fun spending those PC Dollars!!:D :D

CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA!!!!!

I'm so proud of you and all of your accomplishments!!! I can't wait for our trip to Conference!!!:D :D

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Yeah!! It goes up from here!

i am estatic..................PC is doing great in my book...................

i submitted my 4th yesterday some time in the afternoon and went in like 2 hrs ago and you can already place outside orders in my website and i also received an email that the order was shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO!!! You are going to do well because you worked so hard to create a strong foundation!

Awesome! Sounds like you are off to a FANTASTIC start! Keep it up!

pcchris said:
Awesome! Sounds like you are off to a FANTASTIC start! Keep it up!

She is! Brenda is doing a FANTASTIC job and I'm proud to say that she's on my team and is such a SUPER STAR!!!:D :D

Related to Finally Qualified!! Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!!

What does it mean to be "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef?

Being "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef means that you have met the requirements to become a consultant and start your own business with our company. This includes purchasing a starter kit, completing necessary training, and meeting sales goals.

How long does it usually take to become "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to become "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef can vary depending on your individual pace and dedication. However, most consultants are able to complete the requirements within a few weeks to a couple of months.

What is included in the starter kit for becoming "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef?

The starter kit for becoming "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef includes a variety of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. It is designed to provide you with everything you need to get your Pampered Chef business off the ground.

Can I still become "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef if I don't have any previous sales experience?

Absolutely! Our training and support system is designed to help anyone, regardless of previous experience, become successful with Pampered Chef. We provide all the tools and resources you need to learn and grow as a consultant.

What are the benefits of being "Finally Qualified" with Pampered Chef?

As a "Finally Qualified" consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales, host parties and events, and build a team of consultants. You also have access to exclusive discounts, incentives, and support from our community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • brendaivette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • northern_sunshine