• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much should I sell these retired items for?

In summary, we have a wide variety of retired items available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. All of these items are in excellent condition and have been thoroughly inspected. Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on retired items, but our customer service team is available for assistance with any issues. Retired items can be purchased through our website or through a local Pampered Chef consultant. There are no additional discounts on retired items, but be sure to check for any ongoing promotions or deals.
texaschef
Gold Member
Wanting to sell a few retired items but need to know if anyone here knows what the fair price would be. Please help!
Chillzane Bowl-Large and Small (2)
Heart Stoneware Molds-a few (2 or 3) new in the box and then about 4 or 5 that have been used all different years or seasons (unsure).
Striped Table Runner
HWC Dots Trio Bowl
HWC mini measure cup
Will post more as I go through my stuff as well as try to post pics.
Thanks!

Hey Texaschef I have a customer that would love your Chillzanne Bowls. Can you hold them for me for about 3 days so I can contact her to see if she's still interested?

If Chef Kearns doesn't take them, please let me know - I also have a customer that would be interested.
Thanks

On hold for Kearns...I have 1 large and 2 smaller ones. How do you price retired items?? Based on the PC catalog price??? I have no clue how much these were??!! I think they were purchased off the outlet??? They are NIB but were opened to show the items to potential customers.

1. What are the available retired items for sale?

We have a wide variety of retired items available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Check out our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a full list of available items.

2. Are the retired items still in good condition?

Yes, all of our retired items are in excellent condition and have been thoroughly inspected before being made available for sale. We take great care in ensuring that our customers receive high-quality products.

3. Can I return or exchange a retired item?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on retired items. All sales are final. However, if you encounter any issues with your retired item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How can I purchase a retired item?

You can purchase a retired item through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that availability may vary depending on the item and location.

5. Are there any discounts on retired items?

As these items are already heavily discounted, we do not offer additional discounts on retired items. However, be sure to check our website or with your consultant for any ongoing promotions or deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Suzanne Johnson