• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Fettuccine Recipe for the Deep Covered Baker | Try It Now!

In summary, the best type of fettuccine to use for this recipe is fresh or homemade, but dried fettuccine can also be used if cooked al dente. The heavy cream can be substituted with half and half or whole milk, but the sauce may not be as rich and creamy. The cooking time for fettuccine varies depending on the type, with fresh taking 2-3 minutes and dried taking 8-10 minutes. Additional vegetables or protein can be added to the recipe, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, chicken, shrimp, or Italian sausage. The recipe makes 4 servings, but can be adjusted to make more or less depending on preference.
raebates
Staff member
A customer called me asking about the Deep Covered Baker. She said she was at another consultant's show and that consultant mentioned an Alfredo recipe in the DCB in which you place uncooked fettuccine in the bottom and the rest of the ingredients on top.

Anyone have this recipe?

TIA

no but I am anxiously awaiting too.... sounds marvelous!!

I would also Love a recipe like that! I checked thru what I had ... no luck ...

Yeah, it sounds like it would be good.

Wonder if it was the turkey tetrazzini.....

I can't seem to find that recipe. Can you share it?

raebates said:
I can't seem to find that recipe. Can you share it?

I was wondering if it was the Turkey Tetrazzini, also. Only, the directions aren't quite like that. You do start w/ dry pasta, but you have to cook it in the DCB, and then add other ingredients to it in the DCB...

Anyway - the recipe is part of the Weekday Dinners Done cards, Rae. It's very good!

Thanks, Becky. I knew it sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. It also didn't turn up in a recipe search. I'll let my customer know.

It is yummy, and just as Becky D mentioned, in the Weekday Dinners Done. You girls are always so helpful, and I did not want you thinking I was leaving you in a lurch. = )

Enjoy! Hope it was the one....let us know if it was.

It sounds like it is. She's going to be calling me back, so I'll let you know.

1. What is the best type of fettuccine to use for this recipe?

The best type of fettuccine to use for this recipe is fresh or homemade fettuccine. However, if you are using dried fettuccine, make sure to cook it al dente for the best texture.

2. Can I substitute the heavy cream with a lighter option?

Yes, you can substitute the heavy cream with half and half or whole milk. However, keep in mind that the sauce may not be as rich and creamy as it would be with heavy cream.

3. How long does it take to cook the fettuccine?

The cooking time for fettuccine will vary depending on the type of pasta used. Fresh fettuccine typically takes 2-3 minutes to cook, while dried fettuccine can take 8-10 minutes. Follow the package instructions for the exact cooking time.

4. Can I add additional vegetables or protein to this recipe?

Yes, you can customize this recipe by adding your choice of vegetables or protein. Popular options include mushrooms, bell peppers, chicken, shrimp, or Italian sausage.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs. 1 pound of fettuccine is typically enough for 4-6 servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 3girls