1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Festive Winter Bark Crunch???????????

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

What is almond bark and where do you buy it? I am doing a vendor event and these sounded interesting to make as a sample? I have never even heard of such a thing? Has anyone made these and are they any good? :confused:

Oct 27, 2005
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I don't know what all is in it, but it is basically just chocolate that melts very easy and smoothly. It comes in White or Chocolate. Were I live, I can get a pound of it at Walmart for $1.50. I've gotten it at Kroger too, but it usually costs more. It also comes in squares that you can just break off and stick in your micro cooker and melt. I just used some last night in my stoneware mold and it turned out pretty good. I also make chocolate covered spoons, chocolate covered pretzels, and sometimes I put a couple of drops of peppermint extract in it and pour it in molds to make mints. Everyone loves them. You can put food coloring in the white, but you are not supposed to use the liquid color, only the paste.

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?