• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Feel Bad for One of My Downline.......

In summary, a recruit's show that was submitted on November 15th took until December 1st to get sorted, so it didn't count for November SAT. This resulted in her not getting her products for two shows and not getting the $1500 product level.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
So last month one of my recruits recruits (that sounds weird but it's right) submitted two shows and headed off on an extended vacation. A little background info - we are military, she is living on an army post in Germany and was going on an extended vacation to th states for three weeks - well, one of her shows had a declined credit card. I found out about it through the performance tracker (the show showed up as $0 so I knew something was wrong) and called her recruiter to make contact with her because she had a stateside contact number. We did finally get it all straightened out but ......... her show that she submitted on November 15th took until December 1st to get sorted, so it didn't count for November SAT. It was a $1300 show, so not only did it stop her from getting her products for two shows but it stopped her from getting the $1500 product level too. Now she gets nothing. :( I'm disappointed for her. She was stuck - being in the states, she didn't have all of her contact info with her and she had to try to call back to Germany taking into account the six hour time difference to get everything fixed. At least she got it done in time for everyone to hopefully get their products before Christmas. She won't be back to Germany until December 14th.

Weren't all shows held and submitted until midnight Dec 1st eligible for SAT due to the technical problems at HO? Her show should have still qualified since it was sorted out on the 1st shouldn't it, or is it different because it was being 'resolved'? I would hope that since it DID get resolved before midnight on the 1st that it would be counted!

I believe that was how it was, cause if we wanted to submit for Dec. we had to wait til the 2nd! She might just be OK! If not complain to HO!

I totally forgot about that. I really hope she is covered because it does say date submitted as December 1st. She's new - just finished her 30 days last month - and I really want her to get spring products this first go round. Thanks.

And, HO has a policy that any shows submitted in a month have a grace period of a couple days in order to count for that month, when there are payment issues. HO usually mentions the deadline when they contact the consultant about declined payment (and the deadlines are usually mentioned in the NewsWire, too).

If a show submitted on the last day of the month has a declined card you have until the 4th to straighten it out and have it count for the month submitted. She should be fine!

Congratulations on having a Rock Star on your team!!

I agree with the above posts, since we had until Dec.1 she should be fine. It is nice to know about the payment issue as well.

Chef Kearns said:
If a show submitted on the last day of the month has a declined card you have until the 4th to straighten it out and have it count for the month submitted. She should be fine!

Congratulations on having a Rock Star on your team!!

It was actually submitted in mid-November but it took a long time to get resolved because of contact issues with her being in the states. I really am hoping it all works out for her though.

What can I do to support and help my downline who is struggling?

One of the best ways to support your downline is by regularly checking in with them and offering encouragement. You can also provide them with resources, such as training materials or tips from successful team members. Additionally, consider offering one-on-one coaching or setting up a mentorship program within your team.

How can I motivate my downline to keep going?

Motivation is key in any direct sales business. One way to motivate your downline is by recognizing and celebrating their achievements, no matter how small. You can also set achievable goals with them and offer rewards for reaching those goals. Providing ongoing training and support can also help keep your downline motivated and engaged.

My downline is facing financial difficulties. What can I do to help?

If your downline is struggling financially, there are a few things you can do to assist them. First, offer to review their business plan and help them identify areas where they can cut costs or increase sales. You can also suggest they reach out to their warm market and offer promotions or discounts to attract new customers. Lastly, consider offering a temporary discount on their starter kit or products to help alleviate some financial burden.

What can I do if my downline is feeling discouraged or burnt out?

Direct sales can be a challenging business, and it's not uncommon for downline members to feel discouraged or burnt out at times. As a leader, it's important to provide a supportive and positive environment for your team. Take the time to listen to their concerns and provide words of encouragement. You can also suggest taking a break or setting more manageable goals to prevent burnout.

How can I help my downline improve their sales and grow their business?

To help your downline improve their sales and grow their business, consider hosting training sessions or workshops focused on sales techniques, product knowledge, and customer service. Encourage them to attend company events and connect with other successful consultants for tips and advice. Additionally, offer to do joint parties or events with them to help boost their sales and confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmwinfree
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76