• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Specials for 2 Shows on the 29th - Deadline and Clarification

In summary, the speaker has two shows on the 29th and wants to know if they need to be turned in by that date to count towards the February specials. They sent an email to Pampered Chef for clarification but have not received a response. The expert advises that orders can be turned in until the end of March, but to keep an eye on the list of retiring items that may delay processing. However, if the speaker wants the orders to count towards the HWC incentive, they must be submitted by the 29th. The speaker has a show tomorrow and will be turning it in a few days later to give the host time for outside orders. The expert suggests dating the orders for the 29th to ensure the specials are
xxmandie1xx
I have 2 shows on the 29th...and they both definately want the Feb specials but I was just wondering if I need to get them turned in on the 29th for it to still count for the feb specials or if they give you a few days into march to get them turned in? I sent an email to Pampered Chef but they haven't wrote me back yet so I'd really like to know ? Thanks !!

You have until the end of March to turn them in. Keep an eye on Weekly Bites, though - HO has been including the list of items that are retiring and are almost sold out. Orders that include those items will delay processing.

Yes you can turn them in in March but if you want them to count towards the HWC incentive for us consultants - they have to be in by Feb. 29th. I have a show tomorrow night as well but I'm just turning it in a few days later to give my host a chance to get outside orders and figure out her own order.

Just have it dated Feb. 29th and you'll get the specials no problem!

Ok good! Thank you sooooo much =)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm so glad to hear that you have two shows lined up for the 29th! The February specials are definitely a great incentive for your hosts and guests. In order for the orders to count towards the February specials, they would need to be submitted by the end of the day on the 29th. However, if you need a little extra time to get everything turned in, I recommend reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant support team. They may be able to offer some guidance and assistance. I hope everything goes well with your shows and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to February Specials for 2 Shows on the 29th - Deadline and Clarification

What specials does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of specials on a regular basis. These specials can include discounts on select products, free shipping, or free gifts with purchase. To see the current specials, you can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

How often do the specials change?

The specials offered by Pampered Chef can change frequently, so it's always a good idea to check our website or contact your consultant to see the most up-to-date deals. We also offer seasonal specials and promotions throughout the year.

Can I combine specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant for any specific details or exceptions.

Do specials apply to all products?

Some specials may apply to all products, while others may only apply to select items. Be sure to check the details of the specific special to see which products are included.

How long do specials usually last?

The duration of specials can vary, but typically they will last for a limited time. It's important to take advantage of the specials while they are available, as they may not be offered again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam