• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Order Form for Host Packets and Shows - Get Your Copy Now!

In summary, the February Order Form for Host Packets and Shows is a special form offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who are hosting shows during the month of February. You can obtain a copy by contacting your consultant, visiting the website, or requesting one from customer service. This form offers exclusive host rewards and incentives, as well as deals on limited-time products. It is only valid for shows in February and has specific deadlines that must be followed to receive all benefits.
TammyJo
Has anyone made the order form for February yet? I always like to use these in my host packets and at my shows. Would appreciate it if someone would put a copy of one on here in Word.
Thanks;)

Here you Go! ;)

Attachments

• Feb-2007 outside order from.doc
    352 KB · Views: 542
jennifer said:
Here you Go! ;)

Thanks, Jennifer--great job!

That looks great but it says it excludes the Deep Dish Covered Baker. Be sure to change it before printing a bunch.

Swirl said:
That looks great but it says it excludes the Deep Dish Covered Baker. Be sure to change it before printing a bunch.

The guest special does exclude the deep dish baker! It is only included in the host special...

OH sorry I just checked and it does exclude the DDCB on the guest order form....My Bad!

Boy Jennifer you sure are quick on the draw, way to stay on top of things. You deserve an "at-a-girl".

I just happened to be on the right thread at the right time! ;)

Related to February Order Form for Host Packets and Shows - Get Your Copy Now!

What is the February Order Form for Host Packets and Shows?

The February Order Form for Host Packets and Shows is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It is designed specifically for hosts who are hosting shows during this month.

How can I get my hands on a copy of the February Order Form?

You can get a copy of the February Order Form by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a copy from the customer service department.

What benefits do I get by using the February Order Form?

The February Order Form offers special host rewards and incentives for hosts who use it for their shows. It also features exclusive products and deals that are only available during this month.

Can I use the February Order Form for shows outside of February?

No, the February Order Form is only valid for shows hosted during the month of February. However, you can contact your consultant to see if there are any other current order forms available for other months.

Are there any deadlines for using the February Order Form?

Yes, there are specific deadlines for using the February Order Form. These deadlines will be provided to you by your consultant or can be found on the form itself. It is important to adhere to these deadlines to ensure that you receive all of the host benefits and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • sarahsellcm
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wendleispampered