• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Host - Executive Cookware? Help!

In summary, the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts in February. To qualify, you must host a party with at least $600 in sales and can earn free and discounted cookware depending on your party's sales. The promotion includes high-quality stainless steel pots, pans, and skillets, and you can still earn regular host rewards in addition to the cookware. Your free and discounted cookware will be shipped to you within 2-4 weeks after your party closes.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

Are the February hosts allowed to purchase any of the Executive Cookware or only the open stock which is 60% off?

I thought they were allowed to purchase any of it, but PP is not letting me enter the product number. I have a host who has a half price item and would like to get the 7 piece Executive set.

Please help if you can ASAP! I need to get this show closed tomorrow.

Thank you,

Rhonda B.

Check the host flyer
pampchefrhondab said:
Hi Everyone,

Are the February hosts allowed to purchase any of the Executive Cookware or only the open stock which is 60% off?

At the bottom of the flyer, there are the set numbers for the new cookware. They can get it, but there are different numbers than the new catalog.

Here you go:

Cookware Item # Value
5-Piece Set #HG68 $225.00
7-Piece Set #HG69 $345.00
8” Sauté Pan #HG70 $38.00
Stir-Fry Skillet #HG71 $115.00
12” Skillet #HG72 $125.00
Double Burner Griddle #HG73 $115.00

Thank you very much!Thank you so much Nicole! You're the best ;) !

I was really afraid of what I would have to tell the host since I already told her she could get the new cookware! You have saved the day!

Thanks again,

Rhonda B

P.S. I'm also in Indiana.

What is the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion?

The "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion is a special offer for our Pampered Chef hosts during the month of February. It gives you the opportunity to earn exclusive Executive Cookware for free or at a discounted price, depending on the sales from your party.

How do I qualify for the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion?

To qualify for the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion, you will need to host a party with at least $600 in sales during the month of February. The more sales your party generates, the more free and discounted cookware you can earn!

What types of cookware are included in the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion?

The "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion includes our exclusive Executive Cookware line, which features high-quality stainless steel pots, pans, and skillets. You can earn a variety of cookware pieces depending on your party sales, including saucepans, fry pans, and stockpots.

Can I still earn host rewards in addition to the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion?

Yes, you can still earn our regular host rewards in addition to the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion. You will earn 10% of your party sales in free products, as well as the opportunity to purchase any item at half-price for every $200 in sales from your party.

When will I receive my free and discounted Executive Cookware from the "February Host - Executive Cookware" promotion?

Your free and discounted Executive Cookware will be shipped to you within 2-4 weeks after your party closes. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your cookware has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • kjsantos
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • chefmoseley