• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Prices for Executive Cookware

In summary, the Executive Cookware prices range from $89 to $349 in Canadian dollars and already include taxes. There are no additional fees or charges for shipping to Canadian addresses as the listed prices already include shipping and handling costs. You can purchase Executive Cookware in Canadian currency from a Pampered Chef consultant who will also be able to provide the current prices and assist with your purchase. Additionally, Executive Cookware purchased in Canada is covered by a lifetime guarantee and you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with any issues.
kjsantos
Does any one know the prices for the sets and open stock cookware available with the Executive Cookware? It would be helpful to know when booking February shows and I was also considering offering the Cookware layaway plan so need to know the pricing.
Thanks. :)

I think it's in consultant's corner in the KCN. I know that the 7 piece set is $495 but can't remember the other prices.

Here are the prices according to the mini catelog.

7 piece set

8 qt (7.6L) Covered Stockpot
3 qt (2.8L) Covered Saucepan
1.5 qt (1.5L) Covered Saucepan
10" Skillet
Stockpot and saucepans include glass lids; stockpot lid fits the skillet

$495.00

5 piece set

4 qt (4L) Covered Casserole
2 qt (1.8L) Covered Saucepan
10" Saute Pan
Casserole and saucepan include glass lids.

$290.00

8 inch Saute Pan $62.50

12 inch Skillet $170.00

Stir Fry Skillet $140.00

Glass Lid (12") $45.00

Double Burner Griddle $170.00

Thanks so much. I must have baby brain, I forgot it was in the KCN! Thank you for putting them all here, now I have them right in front of me! :)

you're welcome :)

What is the price range for the Executive Cookware in Canadian dollars?

The Executive Cookware prices range from $89 to $349 in Canadian dollars.

Do the prices for Executive Cookware include taxes?

Yes, the listed prices for Executive Cookware already include all applicable taxes.

Are there any additional fees or charges for shipping to Canadian addresses?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for shipping to Canadian addresses. The listed prices for Executive Cookware already include shipping and handling costs.

Can I purchase Executive Cookware in Canadian currency from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Executive Cookware in Canadian currency from a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the current prices and assist with your purchase.

Is there a warranty for Executive Cookware purchased in Canada?

Yes, Executive Cookware purchased in Canada is covered by a lifetime guarantee. If you experience any issues with your cookware, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • rennea