• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Host and Guest Specials Flyer

In summary, the host special for February is the Quick Cooker Set for $200 and the guest special is the Ultimate Utensil Set for $70. You can still qualify for the host special by hosting a virtual party and there are additional perks such as free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. The host and guest specials cannot be combined with other offers, but you can still earn free and discounted products. To place an order, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website before the end of February.
whiteyteresa
Here is the flyers for February

I tried to upload the Consultant News for December but it said it failed so I don't know how to do it

Sorry.

~

Attachments

• Host Special - 2 February 2008.pdf
    181.4 KB · Views: 596
  • Guest Special - 2 February 2008.pdf
    152.7 KB · Views: 437
FYI ~ on the Host flyer...HO put the picture of a Classic Scraper, not a Mix n Scraper...the price is for the Mix n Scraper...so don't print out oo many, becuase I'm sure they will change the picture.

Does anyone have a flyer that has 2 copies of the Feb 09 Guest Special on it as well as one with 4 copies on it? I like to print them off and attach to the front of my catalogs so people know the special as it gets passed around for outside order. Thank

Last edited:
Jill, this is last years special.

I thought it was just 1 at 60% off

Yes, any one item at 60% off and a bonus. Bonus: if your show is equal or more than $550 you get to pick a cookbook of your choice free.

Someone pulled up last year's flyers. There has been a lot of this lately with 2006/2007/2008 (older) threads being pulled up and posted on. Maybe Greg could lock the old ones for posting so we don't have confusion!

pcchefjane said:
Someone pulled up last year's flyers. There has been a lot of this lately with 2006/2007/2008 (older) threads being pulled up and posted on. Maybe Greg could lock the old ones for posting so we don't have confusion!

I think that is a good idea. Or delete some old files. I would think it would free up room on the server. I have "almost" used old ones myself.

Does anyone have a Feb. host flyer that has some of the products listed and how much they save. Like we had last yr. Thanks

Related to February Host and Guest Specials Flyer

1. What are the host and guest specials for February?

The host special for February is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Cookbook for $200. The guest special is the Ultimate Utensil Set, which includes 8 essential kitchen tools for $70.

2. Can I qualify for the host special if I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can still qualify for the host special by hosting a virtual party. Simply reach the minimum sales requirement of $200 and you can purchase the Quick Cooker Set at the discounted price.

3. Are there any additional perks for hosting a party in February?

Yes, in addition to the host and guest specials, you can also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. You can also earn half-price items for every $200 in sales and a free product if you book a party for the following month.

4. Can I combine the host and guest specials with other offers?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on the sales of your party.

5. How can I place an order for the February host and guest specials?

To place an order for the host and guest specials, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The specials are only available for a limited time, so be sure to place your order before the end of February.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam