• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fb Personal Profile, Group, Fan Page

In summary, a personal profile on Facebook is an individual account with personal information and posts, while a group is a community for people with a shared interest and a fan page is a public page for a specific topic or brand. To create these, you need to sign up for a Facebook account and use the "Create" button. They can also be made private through privacy settings. To add friends or members, you can search for names, invite or approve requests, or promote the page. These can be deleted or deactivated through the settings, but deactivating is temporary.
meowmix
I went through the online pampered chef training about social media. Maybe I missed something, however it seemed to me they only talked about groups and personal profiles. And they did not address fan pages. So I am unclear if we are allowed to start our own fan pages as consultants?

I did that training yesterday and my question is I already have a personal profile, it says on there that facebook can shut you down if you try to setup more than one using a different email address. How do you make the one you already have a fan page or is that even possible?

A Page is separate from a Profile, but it is accessed using the same email, so it is not against the rules. Go to the bottom left of any Page you're a fan of, whether PC or anyone else, and there will be a link that says "Create a Page for your business."

I was wondering about this, too! How is everyone doing with their FB pages?

Check out mine on facebook: /nooraskitchen

You can also search in FB for "Pampered Chef" or any consultants whose names you know, like BeckyD, Carolyn, RM Dave etc.

Which option did you choose?Create a Page for a:Local businessBrand, product, or organizationArtist, band, or public figure

I chose "Local Business."

Uh oh... Did you select a category?

AJPratt said:
Uh oh... Did you select a category?

I don't think I did.

1. What is the difference between a personal profile, group, and fan page on Facebook?

A personal profile is an individual account that represents a person on Facebook. It includes personal information, photos, and posts. A group is a community of people with a shared interest or goal who can communicate and share content with each other. A fan page is a public page dedicated to a specific topic, brand, or celebrity where people can follow and interact with the page's content.

2. How do I create a personal profile, group, or fan page on Facebook?

To create a personal profile, you need to sign up for a Facebook account with your name, email, and password. To create a group, click on the "Create" button on the homepage and select "Group." To create a fan page, click on the "Create" button and select "Page."

3. Can I make my personal profile, group, or fan page private?

Yes, you can adjust the privacy settings of your personal profile, group, or fan page to make it private. This means only approved friends or members can see your content. You can also make your personal profile completely private, so it is not searchable on Facebook.

4. How do I add friends or members to my personal profile, group, or fan page?

To add friends to your personal profile, you can search for their names or click on "People You May Know" suggestions. To add members to your group, you can invite people or approve requests to join. To gain followers for your fan page, you can promote it through Facebook ads or share it on other social media platforms.

5. Can I delete my personal profile, group, or fan page?

Yes, you can delete your personal profile, group, or fan page by going to the settings and selecting the option to delete. Keep in mind that this action is irreversible, and all content will be permanently removed. You can also deactivate your personal profile, which will temporarily hide it from other users but can be reactivated at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • luvmypomeranian