• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone?

I use the mini-spatula too. Or the full-size metal serving spatula.I also use the Mini Serving Spatula. Non-metal, I would suggest the Nylon Slice & Serve....plus it's only $5 and I love them!I was going to suggest the slice and serve also. Love that new little tool.You know what I'd love PC to make next? A nylon mini serving spatula!That's what I was going to say!!!
babywings76
Gold Member
I was recently asked what non-metal item we carry that would be great at taking cookies off of a stone. (she hates the feel of metal on her stoneware)

I like the small slotted turner. I agree, the sound of the metal on the stones sometimes sets my teeth on edge (like nails on a chalk board), but my favorite thing to use is still the mini-serving spatula.

Small slotted turner would be my next item but I always grab the mini serving spatula.

I use parchment on all my cookies sheets - stoneware & metal. Then you never have to worry about getting the cookies off - AND it makes it MUCH quicker getting the next batch into the oven!

If she doesn't like metal, the parchment is definitely the way to go.

My fingers!~! Carefully....of course!Oh wait- you mean more than just that is going straight to my face? ;) I use the mini-spatula too. Or the full-size metal serving spatula.

I also use the Mini Serving Spatula. Non-metal, I would suggest the Nylon Slice & Serve....plus it's only $5 and I love them!

I was going to suggest the slice and serve also. Love that new little tool.

You know what I'd love PC to make next? A nylon mini serving spatula! :)

babywings76 said:

yes, that would make sense.

babywings76 said:

Let us pray that is one of the new products!!!

I use the slotted turner for mine. However, I also got a great tip @ Spring Launch that I hadn't thought about. To easily removed things from your Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan, use the little tool that comes with your Garlic Press...you know, the one that looks like a Barbie brush. LOL!

I'll definitely have to try that one...since I seem to have trouble getting the brownie bites out fo that pan. Thanks!

DebB said:
I'll definitely have to try that one...since I seem to have trouble getting the brownie bites out fo that pan. Thanks!

I use the citrus peeler to get things out of the mini and muffin pans. It's perfect for that and keeps my fingers away from the hot pans too.

ChefBeckyD said:
I use parchment on all my cookies sheets - stoneware & metal. Then you never have to worry about getting the cookies off - AND it makes it MUCH quicker getting the next batch into the oven!

That's what I was going to say!!! =D

BethCooks4U said:
I use the citrus peeler to get things out of the mini and muffin pans. It's perfect for that and keeps my fingers away from the hot pans too.

Ooooh! Love this idea! I always just try to pull things out with my fingers and then accidentally eat half of what I made trying to get it out of the pan :)

1. How does the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" work?

The "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" is a specially designed tool that helps you easily remove cookies from a baking stone without damaging them. It features a wide, flat edge that slides under the cookies and lifts them off the stone with ease.

2. Can I use the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" with any type of baking stone?

Yes, the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" is compatible with all types of baking stones, including ceramic, clay, and stoneware. It is also safe to use on non-stick surfaces.

3. How do I clean the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone"?

The "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, if you prefer to hand wash it, simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

4. Can I use the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" for other types of baked goods?

Yes, the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" can be used for removing a variety of baked goods from a baking stone, such as pizza, bread, and pastries. It is a versatile tool for all your baking needs.

5. Is the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" durable?

Yes, the "Favorite Thing for Taking Cookies off a Stone" is made from high-quality materials that are built to last. It is designed to withstand high temperatures and frequent use, making it a durable and long-lasting tool in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • Gypsy Rose