• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Salads: Share Your Ideas Here!

In summary, there are many creative ways to make delicious salads, such as adding fruit, using different types of greens, and experimenting with homemade dressings. To make a healthy and satisfying salad, include a base of leafy greens, colorful vegetables, and a source of protein. You can also add flavor without high-calorie dressings by using homemade vinaigrette or fresh herbs and spices. When meal-prepping salads, wash and chop ingredients ahead of time and store separately for easy assembly. To make a salad more filling as a main dish, add a variety of textures, protein sources, and whole grains.
stefani2
I am looking for new ideas for salads - so please share! :)

Do you mean for a demo, Jenna?

My three favorites to demo are:

Strawberry Spinach Salad
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad

and my all time fav - 7 layer Southwestern Salad!

At home, I like to make a BBQ Chicken Salad.

Romaine, with shredded carrots, red onion, black beans, corn, cheddar cheese, and a grilled chicken breast - with a salad dressing made from half Ranch, and half BBQ sauce. Yummy!

ChefBeckyD said:
At home, I like to make a BBQ Chicken Salad.

Romaine, with shredded carrots, red onion, black beans, corn, cheddar cheese, and a grilled chicken breast - with a salad dressing made from half Ranch, and half BBQ sauce. Yummy!

That sounds like something my hubby would really like. Anything with BBQ sauce! :thumbup:

Sounds great Becky! I was more referring to salad recipes for home.

Chicken Ranch Salad! (I'm not sure the exact name, but a PC recipe)

It's an older recipe, but the Caesar Pasta Salad is awesome (I don't even like pasta salad much and I really like this one). And it's very easy to add chicken to it if you'd like, so it can go from a "side" item to a full meal.

Mandarin Pasta Salad is awesome. It's an OLD theme show recipe.

could you please post your salad recipes? Thx! :)

Colossal Chopped Salad...PC recipe in past SB. Chicken, Pasta, Romaine and lots of veggies. Demos a lot of tools. Shows great in the 8 qt coll. bowl or the SA square bowl. It is also my 8 yoa grandson's favorite so if you can get an 8 yoa boy to like a salad .... it is a keeper!

What are some creative ideas for delicious salads?

There are endless possibilities for delicious salads! Some ideas include adding fruit such as berries or apples, using different types of greens like arugula or kale, adding protein like grilled chicken or tofu, and experimenting with homemade dressings.

How can I make a salad that is both healthy and satisfying?

To make a healthy and satisfying salad, start with a base of leafy greens and add a mix of colorful vegetables. Include a source of protein like beans, nuts, or grilled fish. Top it off with a homemade dressing made with olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs.

What are some ways to add flavor to a salad without using high-calorie dressings?

There are plenty of ways to add flavor to a salad without using high-calorie dressings. Some options include using a homemade vinaigrette, adding fresh herbs and spices, using a splash of balsamic vinegar, or topping the salad with a flavorful cheese like feta or goat cheese.

Can you share some tips for meal-prepping salads?

Meal-prepping salads can save time and make it easier to eat healthy throughout the week. Start by washing and chopping all your ingredients ahead of time. Store them separately in airtight containers and assemble the salad right before eating. You can also prep a big batch of dressing to use throughout the week.

What are some suggestions for making a salad more filling as a main dish?

If you're using a salad as a main dish, it's important to make sure it's filling enough to keep you satisfied. Some ways to do this include adding a variety of textures, such as crunchy nuts or creamy avocado, using a mix of protein sources like beans and grilled chicken, and incorporating whole grains like quinoa or farro.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • its_me_susan