• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FAQs for New Users: Site Navigation and Posting Tips

In summary, the conversation is about a new user asking questions about the site. They ask how to get their name on the consultants list and how to quote a previous post. They also ask about the thread at the top of the site and apologize for any silly questions. Another user responds by explaining how to add your name to the consultants list and how to quote a post. They also mention the shoutbox feature at the top of the site. The conversation ends with the new user expressing gratitude and the other user joking about constantly learning new things about the site and PC in general.
chefshawna
Gold Member
I am new to this site and had a few questions about it. How do you get your name to show up under the consultants list?
How do you copy a previous post into your post so you can respond to it?
The thread that is at the top of the site, is that just for any questions you have or what?? Sorry if these are silly questions, I just wasn't sure about them.
Thanks!!!!!:blushing:

In order to copy the previous post into a new posting just click "quote" on the bottom right hand conner, and you have to go to the consultants list and add your name.

chefshawna said:
I am new to this site and had a few questions about it. How do you get your name to show up under the consultants list?
The thread that is at the top of the site, is that just for any questions you have or what?? Sorry if these are silly questions, I just wasn't sure about them.
Welcome to our little asylum - we're all here because we're not all there.

To quote a message, just hit the "Quote" button following the post. It will put all of the text into your message, just as this one did.

I'm not sure about the consultant list - it's been so long, I can't remember if, or how, I did that.

Don't worry about asking dumb questions - we all do.

Yeah, what she said faster than I did.

The only question that is dumb is the one that is never asked

Oh, I dunno. I used to think that, too, then I read some of my old posts.

:yuck:

chefshawna said:

First of all, welcome! :D

To add your name to the consultant list, click on consultants, then on your state and then at the bottom of the page you can 'add an entry'. Voila! Done!

The top part of this site is the shoutbox - I think that's what you're asking when you mention thread at the top of the site. If so, yes that is to ask a speedy quick question and hopefully someone will see it and answer right back ;) Also sometimes you'll see a good morning, woo hoo or whatever. It IS a shoutbox after all LOL

Hope that helps so far :)

THANKS!!!! I never even noticed that quote button before!!!

I learn something new about this site all the time or I learn something new about PC as a whole LOL

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website serves as a platform for customers to purchase kitchen tools and products, learn about new and featured products, and access recipes and meal ideas.

How can I find a consultant near me?

To find a consultant near you, simply click on the "Find a Consultant" link at the top of the website. Then, enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, you can track your order by clicking on the "Order Status" link at the top of the website. Then, enter your order number and email address to view the status of your order.

Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for all of their products. If you experience any issues with a product, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available on the website?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special promotions and discounts on their website. You can check the "Specials" section or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies