• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fan Page Stats: Great Progress, with a Bit of Mystery!

Were you already familiar w/FBML? I can't seem to make it work on my page... I'm pretty sure it's operator error though :) I use iContact for my TT newsletter and have a HTML code for a sign-up form (just like the one you have on your page) but when I try to add it I just get a blank page...?I wasn't familiar with FBML, so I did a Google search and found a tutorial. My newsletter form is through MailChimp.
NooraK
Gold Member
So, I've received my second email of Fan Page stats from FB.

106 monthly active users (+38 since last week)
73 people like this (+22 since last week)
19 wall posts and comments this week (+17 since last week)
320 visits this week (-204 since last week)

I'm curious as to whether those 320 visits include the gazillion times I've clicked on the page myself.

I'm feeling pretty good about it, though. Even though I did see on my Insights that I do have one person who has "unliked" my page since I set it up.

It doesn't include yourself because it knows it's you (unless you are logged out of FB when you visit your fan page directly).

At least you have activity! I can't pay anyone to "like" me! LOL :)

etteluap70PC said:
At least you have activity! I can't pay anyone to "like" me! LOL :)

Did you send page suggestions to your friends? After I set up my page, I clicked on the link and suggested it to EVERYONE. Then, for about the first 20 fans (that weren't fellow PC consultants), I sent a message thanking them and encouraging them to suggest to their friends. I also had DH suggest it to all of his friends.

Currently, the majority of my Fans are fellow PC consultants. I don't mind, it got me to the 25 I needed to be able to set my URL quickly. I'm hoping it'll grow from there. I put a status update when I first created the page, and I put another one today, and I plan to make sure the link is in my newsletters.

NooraK said:
Did you send page suggestions to your friends? After I set up my page, I clicked on the link and suggested it to EVERYONE. Then, for about the first 20 fans (that weren't fellow PC consultants), I sent a message thanking them and encouraging them to suggest to their friends. I also had DH suggest it to all of his friends.Currently, the majority of my Fans are fellow PC consultants. I don't mind, it got me to the 25 I needed to be able to set my URL quickly. I'm hoping it'll grow from there. I put a status update when I first created the page, and I put another one today, and I plan to make sure the link is in my newsletters.
yup, sure did...thinking about posting to my profile "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I'm gonna eat some worms!" :)

Cool, Noora.

Wow, that's awesome! I just got my 28th fan :) Now I need to figure out how to set up my URL. What kind of stuff are you posting on your page? How often?

Feel free to check it out: /nooraskitchen. I haven't been horribly active, but then again, I don't want to scare anyone off either.

Thanks Noora! I found your page and its great!

Were you already familiar w/FBML? I can't seem to make it work on my page... I'm pretty sure it's operator error though :) I use iContact for my TT newsletter and have a HTML code for a sign-up form (just like the one you have on your page) but when I try to add it I just get a blank page...?

I wasn't familiar with FBML, so I did a Google search and found a tutorial. My newsletter form is through MailChimp. I heard someone else mention that the iContact code wasn't working for them, but since I don't have iContact, I wouldn't know what to do to fix it.

Duh! Thanks, I didn't even think to google it, I'll try that! :)

What is a fan page?

A fan page is a page on social media dedicated to a particular brand, product, or celebrity. It allows fans to connect with the page and stay updated on news, events, and promotions related to the brand.

How do I access my fan page stats?

To access your fan page stats, go to your fan page and click on the "Insights" tab. This will bring up a dashboard with all of your page's analytics.

What information can I find in my fan page stats?

Your fan page stats will provide information on your page's reach, engagement, likes, and followers. You can also see the demographics of your audience and the performance of your posts.

What does "great progress" mean in fan page stats?

"Great progress" in fan page stats refers to an increase in your page's reach, engagement, and followers. It indicates that your page is gaining traction and attracting more interest and interaction from your audience.

Why is there a bit of mystery in fan page stats?

There can be a bit of mystery in fan page stats because some metrics, such as reach and engagement, are influenced by algorithms that are constantly changing. This can make it difficult to determine exactly how your page is performing and what is causing changes in your stats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Bren706