• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Trips Through Consultant Buy-Ins: Experiences & Worth It?

In summary, some people took their kids to Atlantis while others did not, and those that did thought the cost was worth it. PC does not offer any babysitting or kid-related activities, so if you plan on taking your child on the trip, you will need to bring your own supplies. The cruise is also quite pricey, but it is possible to earn the trip if you are able to buy in.
chrpangel
So I'm hoping to earn a trip this year. Do a lot of consultants do the buy in? I mean if I take my family to London or a cruise do they have stuff for kids? I see at conference the videos of the people who took their families (kids, not just spouses).

If anyone had buy ins I'd love to hear your experiences and if you thought the cost was worth it.

Gina

I think a lot of people took their kids to Atlantis because there was tons of kids stuff to do at the resort. PC does not plan any kids activities or provide any babysitting or any of that.

Last year I earned San Fran and did not buy in my three year old for two reasons: my DH and I had not had any time away since our son was born and I really didn't feel like having to chase after him down the SF city streets.

I will earn the cruise this year and will probably buy him in. A cruise ship is pretty self-contained and there are kids activities! If we don't, we'll fly down to FL early and leave him with his grandma who is just 2 hours north of Miami. :)

I have been told that the Buy-In for London is INSANE, but the cruise is pretty acceptable. I would be scared to death to take my kid on a cruise. My son is a climber and I have nightmares about him going overboard!

my hubby wants to take EVERYONE to LONDON. We've got a 10,11, and 13. It's almost 3k!! But, If I make LONDON, aren't I makin that kind of dough? I'm shooting for London and hopefully making the cruise.

Just fyi The buy in rates that are listed don't include airfare

Guess it's just me and hubby! WOOHOOO!

1. What is a family trip through consultant buy-ins?

A family trip through consultant buy-ins is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a fully-paid trip for their families by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

2. How do I qualify for a family trip through consultant buy-ins?

To qualify for a family trip through consultant buy-ins, a consultant must meet the sales and recruiting requirements set by Pampered Chef during the qualification period. These requirements may vary depending on the trip and year.

3. What types of trips are offered through consultant buy-ins?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of trips through consultant buy-ins, including all-inclusive vacations to popular destinations, cruises, and even international trips. The specific trips offered may vary each year.

4. Is it worth it to participate in the family trip through consultant buy-ins program?

Yes, many consultants find the family trip buy-in program to be a worthwhile incentive. Not only do consultants get to earn a free trip for their families, but they also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and leaders from around the country.

5. How can I track my progress towards qualifying for a family trip through consultant buy-ins?

You can track your progress towards qualifying for a family trip through consultant buy-ins on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "My Performance" tab. Here, you can view your current sales and recruiting numbers and see how close you are to meeting the requirements for the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lt1jane