• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Paperwork/Suppy Order??

In summary, the Pampered Chef Rectangular Tray with Sample order was delivered on the 29th and the Roaster was said to ship in August, but it actually arrived on August 1st.
cbord
I was ondering if there is somewhere to view items before ordering?
I would like to know what the Fundraiser flyer and pampered Bride flyer look like.
And what is kitchen show tally, for hostess or consultant?

Thanks

I don't think soI don't think there is anywhere to view but on your paperwork and supply, you can order a sample packet cheap. Kitchen show tally is for those people who are sending in their shows my mail instead of Pampered Partner. If you are using Pampered Partner you do not need the Tally sheets. Hope I helped. :) :)

THey are inexpense and I have used them in my booking binder, Host packets and if you are doing a special mailing for either one, they are great. :)

what is a Come to the Basement Book??

Come to the Basement BookThe Come to the Basement Book is written by Jay Christopher, the very first Pampered Chef Supportive Spouse. He tells the story of how Doris's PC business started out in the basement of their home. The book is a compilation of anecdotes from other PC spouses. It also talks about how a PC spouse can best support the business. As a director, I loan out my copies to new consultants to share with their spouses. It's a nice way to let the spouse learn more about the PC business and how it has worked for others. For $5, it is a great purchase for your business and to share!

-Janet :)

Venting!!I still haven't received my Fall changeover kit!! I am PISSED!! I called the home office last week because some of the other consultants in my area have gotten theirs already. The home office assured me that I would receive it on Friday. Well, Monday has come and gone and no changeover kit!! I did receive my earned products today and that was GREAT!!

But my Paperwork/Supply Order form is in my changeover kit. I can't order my fall paperwork/supplies without this form. I don't want to have to wait weeks because my order was one of the last ones in! But it looks like it will be that way. I can't even download it from Consultant's Corner, the Spring/Summer form is still there.

UGHHHHHHHHHH!!

thank you for listening! :D

PP and Fall SuppliesYou can download the Fall product list with PP. I did that before I even got my change over kit.

Still waiting on mine toI called HO yesterday , good thing i wasnt even on the list to be sent out !
She told me with in 7-10 days i should be receiving it ! Also when does the woven piece ship if we earned them ?

Well...I don't see how to download the paperwork/supply form on PP. I was able to get a copy from someone close by. So, that helps. I just wonder about promising something that wasn't delivered. Why would they tell us about ordering fall paperwork beginning July 25th when most of us won't even get the changeover kit until long after the 25th?

Last edited:
shipping of earned woven piecesI was also wondering when they would ship out the woven pieces that we earned in July. I hope soon I have a booth at the co. fair and would love to display them!! let me know if anyone has received them!
thanks
Heather

I just looked at the flyer for the woven pieces it says rewards will ship in August. So it is August i guess we can be expecting them soon !! I get so excited when i earn things for free !! I love my job !! :D

D_Patel said:
I just looked at the flyer for the woven pieces it says rewards will ship in August. So it is August i guess we can be expecting them soon !! I get so excited when i earn things for free !! I love my job !! :D
I'm sure we'll get the ones we earned in July soon!!

I ordered the Rectangular Tray with my "Samples" order on July 25th and it was delivered with the rest of my items on the 29th (except the Roaster - that said expected ship date August 31). BUT my shipment status said something was shipped and expected to be delivered today (Aug. 2) so it must be the Roaster! Also, as a Director I received the whole set of products that could have been earned for $6000 in June sales (not the basket or linens...) and the Roaster in that was also said to ship in August. I got it yesterday (August 1st!!) AWESOME!! Even my skeptical DH loves it AND the new woven tray!!!

1. How can I place a Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order?

To place a Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or go to the Pampered Chef website and order online. Make sure to have your consultant's name and ID number ready, if ordering online.

2. What is the deadline for placing a Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order?

The deadline for placing a Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order is typically 2-3 weeks before the start of the Fall/Winter season. Contact your consultant for the specific deadline for your area.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Fall/Winter paperwork/supply orders?

Yes, there are often special promotions or discounts available for Fall/Winter paperwork/supply orders. These may include discounted or free shipping, free products, or bonus rewards points. Contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I make changes to my Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order has been submitted, changes cannot be made. It is important to review your order carefully before submitting it to ensure all desired items are included.

5. How long will it take for my Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for a Fall/Winter paperwork/supply order can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Typically, orders arrive within 7-10 business days. Contact your consultant for a more specific estimate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies