• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Catalogs for Sale - Will Ship Today!

In summary, Caroline has 23 catalogs for sale, Jen can use one, and Ginamkiely has a whole pack of unopened catalogs for sale.
astavnes
I have 25 unopened Fall/Winter 07 catalogs in packaging that I would like to sale. I would like $12 for the catalogs plus shipping ~ for a total $16.60. I will ship them out within the day you purchase them. I accept paypal; just email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Email sent. Sold!

astavnes said:
I have 25 unopened Fall/Winter 07 catalogs in packaging that I would like to sale. I would like $12 for the catalogs plus shipping ~ for a total $16.60. I will ship them out within the day you purchase them. I accept paypal; just email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Bumping...

Bump....Bump....

I just pm'ed you

They are sold...thanks Layla!

I have a pack also- zip code is 60148

More Catalogs!!I have 23 catalogs for sale also. They do have my stamp/sticker on them but it can be covered up! I also have a never opened package of order forms. I can ship these out ASAP if you pay with PayPal. My zip is 68640. Thanks!!!

I would be interested from the gals in Illinois. my zip is 61832 let me know if they are still available. My email is [email protected] Thanks

Jodi,
I'm sending you an email!
Jenny Wallace

I also have 2 packs unopened for sale if anyone else needs some catalogs from 40324.

mpkegley said:
I also have 2 packs unopened for sale if anyone else needs some catalogs from 40324.

I can use one pack. I'm at 38501 in TN. If you were a little closer to the TN line, I would be tempted to drive up to get them. :)

Caroline

Jen I sent you an email back! do you do paypal?

chefcaroline said:
I can use one pack. I'm at 38501 in TN. If you were a little closer to the TN line, I would be tempted to drive up to get them. :)

Caroline

I just pm'd you Caroline.

i ALSO have a pack of unopened catalogs, i can ship tomorrow. let me know if you're interested!

[email protected] (i check that all the time) or PM me

ginamkiely said:
i ALSO have a pack of unopened catalogs, i can ship tomorrow. let me know if you're interested!

[email protected] (i check that all the time) or PM me
Do you mind splitting it up or whole preferred? 91941 zip.

let me know how much, I am waiting to hear back from my local director to see if she has any extras in the mean time.

heat123 said:
Do you mind splitting it up or whole preferred? 91941 zip.

let me know how much, I am waiting to hear back from my local director to see if she has any extras in the mean time.

i can definitely split one up if needed, i have two whole packs but i think i might need some of one so i can give you half if needed.

let me know i'd say $10 with shipping, is that ok?

Anyone still need catalogs? I have them available: 1 pack for $18 including shipping or 3 packs for $45 (which is $15 each) including shipping. Same day shipping with paypal payment.

Looking for catalogs need them by next wednesday zip code 22554

ginamkiely said:
i can definitely split one up if needed, i have two whole packs but i think i might need some of one so i can give you half if needed.

let me know i'd say $10 with shipping, is that ok?
thanks but a local cluster has some for me!

Dayna said:
Looking for catalogs need them by next wednesday zip code 22554
I just pm'd you.

I could use some catalogs! I am in Tennessee 37130

ive got a package of catalogs for F/W. $16 to include shipping and handling! i'll accept paypal!

What products are included in the Fall/Winter catalog?

The Fall/Winter catalog features a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and specialty items perfect for the holiday season. Some popular items include our Stoneware Baking Pans, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Holiday Cookie Cutters.

Can I place an order for the Fall/Winter catalog online?

Yes, you can place an order for the Fall/Winter catalog online through our website. Simply add the items you want to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order for you.

How much does shipping cost for the Fall/Winter catalog?

Shipping costs vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. However, we offer free standard shipping on orders over $200. You can also choose to expedite your shipping for an additional fee.

What is the return policy for items purchased from the Fall/Winter catalog?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from the Fall/Winter catalog. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you may return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or discontinued items may not be eligible for return.

Can I order multiple copies of the Fall/Winter catalog to share with friends and family?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the Fall/Winter catalog to share with your loved ones. Simply add the desired quantity to your cart when placing your order. You can also request additional catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • astavnes