• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fall recipe options for updating a Recipe Selections flyer?

In summary, popular fall recipes using Pampered Chef products include apple crisp, pumpkin bread, and roasted vegetables. Other options like soups and stews can be made using the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, or Large Round Stone. Vegan and vegetarian recipes like roasted root vegetable salad and lentil shepherd's pie are also available. For desserts, products like the Fall Leaves Cookie Cutters, Apple Peeler, and Pumpkin Cake Pan can be used. Lastly, gluten-free options like apple crisp and pumpkin spice muffins can be found on the Pampered Chef website.
melindag
Has anybody updated their Recipe Selections flyer for Fall (for anybody who includes that in their host packet)?

Care to share them here?

I thought it would be good to include them all under one thread.

Melinda

This is nothing fancy, but it's what I'm doing. I have my 'show favorites' and then the new stuff.

Attachments

• RECIPE OPTIONS.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 431
:Hi there! I haven't updated my recipe selections flyer for fall yet, but I would love to see what other people have included in theirs. It's always helpful to get some fresh ideas and inspiration. Plus, having them all in one thread would make it so much easier to access. Can't wait to see what everyone has to share!

What are some popular fall recipes for using Pampered Chef products?

Some popular fall recipes using Pampered Chef products include apple crisp made in the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, pumpkin bread made in the Stoneware Loaf Pan, and roasted vegetables made in the Veggie Spiralizer.

Can I make soups and stews using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make soups and stews using Pampered Chef products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, or Large Round Stone. These products are great for cooking and heating up hearty soups and stews for fall.

Are there any vegan or vegetarian fall recipes available?

Yes, there are many vegan and vegetarian fall recipes available on the Pampered Chef website. Some popular options include roasted root vegetable salad, quinoa stuffed acorn squash, and lentil shepherd's pie.

Can I make desserts using Pampered Chef products for fall?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can be used to make delicious fall desserts. Some options include the Fall Leaves Cookie Cutters, Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer, and the Pumpkin Cake Pan.

Are there any gluten-free fall recipes available?

Yes, there are many gluten-free fall recipes available on the Pampered Chef website. Some popular options include gluten-free apple crisp, pumpkin spice muffins, and roasted butternut squash soup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingabcs
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • melindag
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
melindag
Replies