• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kick-Off - What Recipes to Have

In summary, the recipes that the person is going to have are: sun-dried tomato tart squares, loaded baked potato chowder, mini carrot cake cups, bacon cheddar bites, morrocan chicken crostini melts, and after dinner mint triangles.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
To everyone who's having or has already done a Fall Kick-Off - what recipes are you going to have for people to sample? I just can't make up my mind!

I probably do too much...but for mine, I'm having:

Steamed Wontons, w/ the Thai, and Ginger Wasabi Sauces for dipping
Sun-dried Tomato Tart Squares

New Orleans Style Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder

After Dinner Mint Triangles
Mock Lemon Meringue Cake

And I'll also have the oil dipping seasonings w/ bread chunks, and the Pineapple Rum Sauce w/ cream cheese and crackers.

I only have around 10 people who have RSVP'd yes...so I'm not going crazy overboard on the food. I want to, b/c I love cooking. :chef:

So far, I've decided on:

Sun-dried Tomato Tart Squares
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Mini Carrot Cake Cups

Pineapple Rum Sauce on cream cheese w/ crackers
Oil Dipping Seasonings w/ bread.

I feel like I need more though...

The Pink Martinis from the shaker use and care card are really good. Ask me how I know... ;)

Recipe please? :blushing: I haven't ordered the martini glasses yet, although I know I'll love them when I do!

Oops- I misspoke. It's from the Shaker use and care.Pink Martinis
1 cup ice cubes
1/2 oz grenadine
4 oz Southern Comfort
2 oz light rum
3 oz pineapple juice
2 oz sweet & sour mixPlace ice in shaker. Measure remaining ingredients into shaker, starting with grenadine.Secure lid and jigger on shaker. Shale 10-15 times or until desired drinking temperature is reached. Remove cap from shaker; pour into glasses.
Makes 2 servings.

I'm going to make spritz cookies to show off the cookie press in addition to ham and cheese calzones and loaded baked potato chowder. Trying not to go too nuts with the food since I don't want to spend tons of money and then no one show up :)

I would do easy finger food that doesn't require tonne of simple additions for you to clean up! I would try:

Mini Carrot Cake Cups
appetizers from the new Appetizers book (since most, if not all, can be made ahead of time)
Bacon Cheddar Bites
Morrocan Chicken Crostini Melts
Sun Dried Tomato Tart Squares
The blue cheese/pecan squares from the catalogue.
You could sample the potato soup in small dixie cups for serving.
:chef:

if i was doing a fall open house:
mini carrot cake cups
bacon cheddar bits
potato soup in DCB
pineapple rum sauce over cream cheese
sweet sprinkles dips

however i am not having an open house, with just starting i am just trying to get my shows booked! maybe for the spring/summer new season i will have to try one of these

pc_jessica said:
mini carrot cake cups
bacon cheddar bits
potato soup in DCB
pineapple rum sauce over cream cheese
sweet sprinkles dips

I've been trying to downsize my menu a bit, b/c I only have about 10 who RSVP'd yes (and perhaps 5 or so more)...and I don't want to spend too much money on food and not have a huge attendence. I think I'm downsizing to your menu. :D Instead of the sweet sprinkles dips though, I may have the parmesan garlic oil dipping sauce. I dunno. I'm making my shopping list and most likely heading to the store today (if my 8 mo old wakes up from her morning nap early enough).

1. What are some popular fall recipes that I can make for my Fall Kick-Off party?

Some popular fall recipes for a Fall Kick-Off party include pumpkin spice muffins, butternut squash soup, apple cider sangria, and caramel apple dip. You can also try savory dishes like stuffed acorn squash or roasted root vegetables.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for fall recipes?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian and vegan options for fall recipes. Some ideas include lentil and vegetable stew, vegetable pot pie, and quinoa stuffed bell peppers. You can also make plant-based versions of traditional fall dishes, such as vegan pumpkin pie or mushroom and sage stuffing.

3. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Many fall recipes can be made ahead of time, especially soups, stews, and casseroles. You can prepare them the day before and simply reheat them before serving. Appetizers like dips and spreads can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated until your party. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my fall recipes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for fall cooking and baking. For example, our ceramic baking dishes are great for making casseroles and desserts like apple crisp. Our cookware is perfect for making soups, stews, and sauces. You can also use our cutting boards, knives, and food choppers to easily prep ingredients for your fall recipes.

5. Do you have any suggestions for easy and kid-friendly fall recipes?

We have a variety of fall recipes that are easy to make and kid-friendly. Some ideas include pumpkin pancakes, apple cinnamon oatmeal, and turkey and cheese pinwheels. You can also get your kids involved in the cooking process by having them help assemble mini apple pies or decorate pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • feather18
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
feather18
  • ChefJoyJ