• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall and Winter Open House Ideas: Creative Ways to Delight Your Guests

Me too! I plan on doing the exact same thing at the end of August! Bingo, D/C retiring sale and sneak peak at the new stuff! Hope the Bingo and Sneak peak bring them in!
D_Patel
Your Fall and Winter open house shows ????? Just looking for some ideas people are using i am having one trying to think of something different to do !!!

I want to have a one year birthday party for my business. I still have to figure it all out since my open house last Dec. was a flop. My husband can't figure out why I'd even bother. But I have so many more people to invite now!

I hope to give away lots of mystery box gifts that include all the freebies I've earned that I don't use (balloon whisk, extra quick-stir pitcher) as well as some of the used items that have been replaced (USG, cutting board). Not sure how to present them and to whom (perhaps those with a minimum order?).

Curious to get other ideas here...

I'm planning on doing a PC Bingo/Fall Sneak Peek Party! I've done bingo's the last 2 new seasons, & those that have attended keep asking when my next one is! I'll have all the retiring products on display, & I'm going to show SOME of the new products. Probably just the ones I earned for free & make a sign saying 'thanks to my customers I earned all this for free!' Then we'll play bingo games, give out pc prizes, and have refreshments.

beepampered said:
I hope to give away lots of mystery box gifts that include all the freebies I've earned that I don't use (balloon whisk, extra quick-stir pitcher) as well as some of the used items that have been replaced (USG, cutting board). Not sure how to present them and to whom (perhaps those with a minimum order?). Curious to get other ideas here...

Maybe give tickets for raffling off the products.. 1 ticket for $60 order, 2 tix for $100 order, 5 tickets for booking show, 10 for signing (have to do it on the spot!), 2 tickets per extra person they bring.. something like that. Also, I personally would probably not group the free raffle products together so you could give more away..

lacychef said:
I'm planning on doing a PC Bingo/Fall Sneak Peek Party! I've done bingo's the last 2 new seasons, & those that have attended keep asking when my next one is! I'll have all the retiring products on display, & I'm going to show SOME of the new products. Probably just the ones I earned for free & make a sign saying 'thanks to my customers I earned all this for free!' Then we'll play bingo games, give out pc prizes, and have refreshments.

Me too! I plan on doing the exact same thing at the end of August! Bingo, D/C retiring sale and sneak peak at the new stuff! Hope the Bingo and Sneak peak bring them in!

1. What are your plans for dinner tonight?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of easy and delicious recipes for every meal, including dinner. Our consultants can help you plan your dinner menu and provide tips for using our products to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What are your plans for the upcoming holiday season?

The holiday season is a busy time for many, and at Pampered Chef, we have you covered. Our consultants can help you plan your holiday meals and find the perfect gifts for your loved ones. We also offer special holiday-themed products and recipes to make your celebrations even more festive.

3. What are your plans for organizing my kitchen?

Organization is key in any kitchen, and at Pampered Chef, we have a variety of products to help you declutter and organize your space. Our consultants can provide tips and recommendations for the best products to fit your specific needs and help you create a functional and efficient kitchen.

4. What are your plans for hosting a cooking party?

We love hosting cooking parties at Pampered Chef! Our consultants can help you plan and host a fun and interactive cooking party for you and your friends. They will bring all the necessary products and ingredients, and guide you through making delicious recipes while learning about our products.

5. What are your plans for expanding your product line?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly innovating and adding new products to our line. Our consultants stay up-to-date on all of our latest releases and can provide you with information on our newest and most popular products. We also love hearing feedback from our customers, so if you have any product suggestions, we would love to hear them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Fran
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies