• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fajitas With Chipotle Seasoning - Yum!

In summary, the "Fajitas With Chipotle Seasoning - Yum!" kit includes a chipotle seasoning blend, a fajita seasoning mix, a recipe card, and a resealable bag for marinating the protein of your choice. The chipotle seasoning in this kit is medium spicy, but can be adjusted for a milder flavor. It can also be used for other dishes such as tacos, soups, or as a rub for grilled meats. The kit is designed to make 4-6 servings and is gluten-free, but please check for other potential allergens.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I don't know who mentioned this a while back, but I just got around to trying it and it is delicious! :thumbup::thumbup:

I don't know if I mentioned it, but that's how I've been doing them - along with a squeeze of lime using the citrus press!:thumbup:

(I also use the Chipotle Rub to make the Jerk chicken nachos - I love that stuff!)

Oooh, I'll have to try that! I've been doing those Easy Chicken Fajitas like CRAZY at shows. Just sold a full priced DCB because of it and booked a January show.:)

I made fajitas for lunch last week Friday using chicken thighs and Chipotle rub. I sliced the meat and grilled it in the grill pan, and made a family skillet of onions, bell peppers and mushrooms to go with it. YUM!!

Yes, it was you Becky! figures - your the recipe queen around here :) Plus I now remember your distaste for the Jerk Seasoning. They were very good.

1. What is included in the "Fajitas With Chipotle Seasoning - Yum!" kit?

The "Fajitas With Chipotle Seasoning - Yum!" kit includes a chipotle seasoning blend, a fajita seasoning mix, a recipe card, and a resealable bag for marinating the protein of your choice.

2. Is the chipotle seasoning spicy?

Yes, the chipotle seasoning in this kit has a medium level of spiciness. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can adjust the amount of seasoning used or mix it with a little olive oil before adding it to your fajitas.

3. Can I use this seasoning for other dishes besides fajitas?

Yes, the chipotle seasoning in this kit can be used for other dishes such as tacos, soups, or as a rub for grilled meats. It adds a delicious smoky and slightly spicy flavor to any dish.

4. How many servings does the "Fajitas With Chipotle Seasoning - Yum!" kit make?

The kit is designed to make 4-6 servings, depending on the amount of protein and vegetables used. You can adjust the amount of seasoning and other ingredients to make more or less servings as needed.

5. Is the "Fajitas With Chipotle Seasoning - Yum!" kit gluten-free?

Yes, the chipotle seasoning and fajita seasoning mix in this kit are both gluten-free. However, please check the ingredients list for any other allergens that may be present in the seasoning blends or recipe card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KBender295
Replies
Views
deanna_g