• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Fajitas and Margaritas Transform a Simple Invite?

In summary, a Fajitas and Margaritas Invite is a cooking party where guests can learn how to make fajitas and margaritas using Pampered Chef products. The party typically lasts for 2 hours, and no prior cooking experience is necessary. The menu can be customized to fit preferences and dietary restrictions. Various Pampered Chef products, including the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Citrus Press, will be used and available for purchase during the party.
chefkathy
anyone have one?

I found one on CS that I modified--Mexican Fiesta invite. It works. :)

Related to How Do Fajitas and Margaritas Transform a Simple Invite?

1. What is a Fajitas and Margaritas Invite?

A Fajitas and Margaritas Invite is a fun and interactive cooking party where guests can learn how to make delicious fajitas and margaritas using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does a Fajitas and Margaritas Invite typically last?

The party usually lasts for about 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and their level of participation.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a Fajitas and Margaritas Invite?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our consultants will guide you through the steps and provide helpful tips along the way.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Fajitas and Margaritas Invite?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. What Pampered Chef products will be used during the Fajitas and Margaritas Invite?

We will be using a variety of products such as our Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Citrus Press to make the perfect fajitas and margaritas. These products will also be available for purchase during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG