• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Have the Mexican Margarita Invite

L
lanirmkeerawl
I saw an invite (full page) for the Mexican Margarita Invitation on Chefsuccess, however, I opened it once, and now can't seem to get it to open, it just makes a tab and I get no where with trying to open it. Does anyone have one out there, or if you could possibly send it to me? Not quite sure why I was able to open it once, and then not afterwards. I appreciate the help, thanks.

Lisa

email: [email protected]

WEIRD! I searched files and 2 popped up. I'm coming up empty handed like you. Sorry. I tried 10 times!

Alright I just sent an email to Kelly. I asked her if she would send it to me by email. As soon as I get it, I'll post it. ;)

Kristi, thanks for your help.

Here you go!
Thanks Kelly for sending it to me!

Attachments

• Mexican Fiesta Invite.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Mexican Margarita Invite.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 190
Kelly and Kristi, thank you very much!

1. How can I access the Mexican Margarita Invitation on Chefsuccess?

The invitation can be found on the Chefsuccess website. You may need to create an account or log in to view it.

2. Why can't I open the invitation after viewing it once?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It is possible that the invitation was only available for a limited time or that it has been removed from the website. It could also be a technical issue with your browser or device.

3. Can someone send me the Mexican Margarita Invitation?

It is possible that someone may have saved the invitation and can send it to you. However, it is recommended to try accessing it directly from the website first.

4. How do I open the invitation if clicking on it only creates a tab?

If clicking on the invitation only creates a new tab but does not open it, try right-clicking on the link and selecting "Open link in new window" or "Open link in new tab" depending on your browser.

5. Who can I contact for help with accessing the Mexican Margarita Invitation?

You can reach out to the Chefsuccess website for assistance with accessing the invitation. They may be able to provide further instructions or troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimmie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • cmdtrgd