• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some suggestions for creating a survey slip for fairs and booths?

In summary, the conversation was about finding a survey slip for a booth at a fair. One person had used one from a website and shared the link, while another person tried to find one but had difficulty. The survey slip included questions about hosting a Pampered Chef show and receiving free products, as well as additional information about ordering, fundraisers, and email newsletters.
chefsara
Silver Member
Does anyone have a survey slip that you use when you do a booth at a fair or booth? I and another consultant are doing a booth this weekend. She has one of her own that she made up but I want to have another of my own. Any suggestions?

Chefsara, I have used one from here I will try to find it for you.

This is the one that I have used in the past I hope it works for you.

Name: ___________________________________________________Best time to call: _________________ Phone: ___________________Address: _________________________________________________Email: ___________________________________________________Have you ever been to a Pampered Chef Show? YES NOWould you like to host a Cooking Show & earn FREE produts discounted products, Host only products and ½ price products, You choose products! YES NO MAYBEWould you like to host a Catalog Show? YES NO MAYBEWould you like to know more about getting OVER $750 worth of quality products along with a paycheck for only $90? Yes, No, MaybeWould you like a catalog to place an order? YES NO MAYBEWould you like more info on fundraisers, gift registry, bridal shows or gift certificates? YES NO (If yes circle which one)Would you like to receive my email newsletter? YES NO Name: ___________________________________________________Best time to call: _________________ Phone: ___________________Address: _________________________________________________Email: ___________________________________________________Have you ever been to a Pampered Chef Show? YES NOWould you like to host a Cooking Show & earn FREE produts discounted products, Host only products and ½ price products, You choose products! YES NO MAYBEWould you like to host a Catalog Show? YES NO MAYBEWould you like to know more about getting OVER $750 worth of quality products along with a paycheck for only $90? Yes, No, MaybeWould you like a catalog to place an order? YES NO MAYBEWould you like more info on fundraisers, gift registry, bridal shows or gift certificates? YES NO (If yes circle which one)Would you like to receive my email newsletter? YES NO
Name: ___________________________________________________Best time to call: _________________ Phone: ___________________Address: _________________________________________________Email: ___________________________________________________Have you ever been to a Pampered Chef Show? YES NOWould you like to host a Cooking Show & earn FREE produts discounted products, Host only products and ½ price products, You choose products! YES NO MAYBEWould you like to host a Catalog Show? YES NO MAYBEWould you like to know more about getting OVER $750 worth of quality products along with a paycheck for only $90? Yes, No, MaybeWould you like a catalog to place an order? YES NO MAYBEWould you like more info on fundraisers, gift registry, bridal shows or gift certificates? YES NO (If yes circle which one)Would you like to receive my email newsletter? YES NO Name: ___________________________________________________Best time to call: _________________ Phone: ___________________Address: _________________________________________________Email: ___________________________________________________Have you ever been to a Pampered Chef Show? YES NOWould you like to host a Cooking Show & earn FREE produts discounted products, Host only products and ½ price products, You choose products! YES NO MAYBEWould you like to host a Catalog Show? YES NO MAYBEWould you like to know more about getting OVER $750 worth of quality products along with a paycheck for only $90? Yes, No, MaybeWould you like a catalog to place an order? YES NO MAYBEWould you like more info on fundraisers, gift registry, bridal shows or gift certificates? YES NO (If yes circle which one)Would you like to receive my email newsletter? YES NO

Soryy it didnt work the way i wanted it to.

1. What are the benefits of using Fair & Booth Survey Slips?

Using Fair & Booth Survey Slips allows you to gather valuable feedback from potential customers at fairs and events. This feedback can help you improve your product offerings and marketing strategies.

2. How do I use Fair & Booth Survey Slips effectively?

To use Fair & Booth Survey Slips effectively, make sure to place them in a visible and accessible location at your booth. Encourage customers to fill them out by offering a small incentive, such as a discount on their purchase.

3. Can I customize the Fair & Booth Survey Slips to fit my brand?

Yes, you can customize the Fair & Booth Survey Slips with your company logo and contact information. This will help customers remember your brand and make it easier for them to reach out to you in the future.

4. How do I analyze the data collected from Fair & Booth Survey Slips?

You can analyze the data by categorizing and organizing the responses. Look for patterns and common feedback to identify areas where you can improve your products or services. You can also use the data to create targeted marketing campaigns.

5. Are Fair & Booth Survey Slips only useful for fairs and events?

No, Fair & Booth Survey Slips can be used at any type of in-person event, such as trade shows, conferences, and markets. They can also be used at your physical storefront to gather feedback from customers who visit your store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • richardson3