• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, the organizer of the fair has another PC consultant working it and this is not a good day. However, you dodged a bullet by being warned about this and are still hopeful for the best.
chefkathy
Ugh. I just found out that a fair I'm participating on Sunday has another PC consultant working it.

This is not a good day....

I am NOT wasting my time packing, prepping, driving, and sitting there if there is going to be two of us. I was planning on getting some sales and leads and the guy on my time was FINALLY going to show up and come with me to this one.

I emailed the organizer so we'll see....

That's too bad, I know I would be angry too! I hope it works out for you.

I'm getting a refund. Poopers.

How did you find out there were two? I guess it's good you did, but a bummer just the same.:(

Deb,

The weather is going to be horrible on that day! Very few people are going to attend. Everyone who does attend and who completes a drawing slip is going to put their name on the slip, but no phone number or email address.

You have dodged a bullet! ;) I am so relieved for you!;)

Oh, I almost forgot; at the time you were supposed to be there, a new recruit lead is going to call you and tell you she heard great things about you and wants to join your team!

Deb, giving you the same advice I gave Leggy~get on the phone and see if someone would want to do an express show for the day the booth was scheduled...you bring the ingredients and paper products! You could have a show that day and even if it is only $150 in sales, it is WAAAY better than being at that booth with a 2nd consultant!

But then again... I have had a booth in our local festival for the last 5 years and have always been the only one - per their rules too. This year there were 3 - THREE!

I got several bookings from it though and a few sales. It wasn't as good as prior years (# of contacts) but I did get solid dates on the calendar AT the fair which meant less work for me.

Make lemonade.

Related to Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants

1. What is a "Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants"?

A "Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants" is an event where two independent consultants from Pampered Chef team up to host a cooking demonstration and showcase our products.

2. How does a "Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants" work?

During the event, the two consultants will take turns presenting recipes and demonstrating how to use and care for our products. Guests will have the opportunity to sample the food and ask any questions they may have about the products or recipes.

3. How do I find a "Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants" near me?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team to inquire about upcoming events in your area.

4. Do I need to purchase anything at a "Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants"?

No, there is no pressure to make a purchase at the event. However, if you see products that you are interested in, you can place an order with one or both of the consultants at the event.

5. Can I host a "Fair With Two Pampered Chef Consultants" at my home?

Yes, we love hosting events in the comfort of your own home! You can work with your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Lexif424