• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Spot Open for Old Fashion Fair in Newberg, Oregon - July 24th

In summary, the "Fair in Newberg Oregon" is an annual community event held in the downtown area of Newberg, Oregon during the summer. It features local vendors, food, entertainment, and activities for all ages. There is usually a small admission fee, but some activities may be free. Businesses and vendors can participate by setting up booths and selling their products. The event also follows all local health and safety guidelines.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I have one spot left for the Old Fashion Fair in Newberg Oregon. The spot is for Friday July 24th.

Let me know if you are interested.

Yes!! I live in McMinnville and definitely want to. I pmd you.

Hi Julie,

It is yours. Here is my email: cookingwithlove(at)comcast.net. The (at) is really a @. I just don't want it to be easily picked up.

email your number and we can go over the details.

What is the "Fair in Newberg Oregon" event?

The "Fair in Newberg Oregon" is an annual community event that features local vendors, food, entertainment, and activities for all ages.

When and where is the "Fair in Newberg Oregon" held?

The "Fair in Newberg Oregon" takes place every summer in the downtown area of Newberg, Oregon. The exact dates and location may vary, so it's best to check the event's website for the most up-to-date information.

Is there an admission fee for the "Fair in Newberg Oregon"?

Yes, there is usually a small admission fee for the "Fair in Newberg Oregon" to help cover the costs of organizing and hosting the event. However, some activities and entertainment may be free of charge.

Can I participate as a vendor at the "Fair in Newberg Oregon"?

Yes, the "Fair in Newberg Oregon" welcomes local businesses and vendors to set up booths and sell their products or services during the event. You can contact the event organizers for more information on how to become a vendor.

What safety measures are in place for the "Fair in Newberg Oregon"?

The "Fair in Newberg Oregon" follows all local health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees. This may include mask requirements, social distancing measures, and increased sanitation protocols.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JackieB999
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies