• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Not Working in Mozilla - Need Help!

In summary, there could be various reasons why Facebook is not working on Mozilla, such as a temporary issue with the website, internet connection problems, or an outdated browser version. To fix the issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your browser, or using a different browser. There is no specific setting that needs to be changed, but disabling any add-ons or extensions may help. It is recommended to use the latest version of Mozilla for a smooth experience on Facebook, and if the issue persists, you can contact Facebook's customer support for further assistance through their help center or social media accounts.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm back to bug y'all again. After taking your advise I'm using Mozilla and I like it very much. However, my daughter's cannot access Facebook now because it says I don't have Javascript enabled, even though I DO! How do they switch back to IE so they can use it or how do I fix Mozilla so it will work? Has anyone encountered this? Help!

Enable Mozilla Firefox 2.x 1. Open the option preferences
* For Windows Users:
From the menu bar select Tools >> Options...
* For Macintosh Users:
From the Firefox menu, select Preferences...
2. From the Options window, select the Content icon. Check the "Load images automatically", "Enable JavaScript" and "Enable Java" checkboxes.
3. Reload the current page.

This is where I can't figure things out... I've done all the enabling, I've downloaded java applets just in case something was missing and everything is checked where it's enabled etc but it won't work for Facebook... I don't get it.

bumping so that I can make my DD's happy! :)

That is odd...can she get to the main screen?I can use facebook without an issue.

...and have you unchecked block pop-ups?

I get to Facebook fine too with Firefox! I love Firefox! It drives me crazy to have to use IE at work.

Hey Diane, since this thread popped up...any luck yet? Did you try a reinstall of Firefox yet?

Related to Facebook Not Working in Mozilla - Need Help!

1. Why is Facebook not working on Mozilla?

There could be several reasons why Facebook is not working on Mozilla. It could be due to a temporary issue with the website, a problem with your internet connection, or an outdated version of Mozilla browser.

2. How can I fix the issue of Facebook not working on Mozilla?

To fix the issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your Mozilla browser to the latest version, or using a different browser. You can also try restarting your computer or checking your internet connection.

3. Is there a specific setting that I need to change to make Facebook work on Mozilla?

There is no specific setting that needs to be changed to make Facebook work on Mozilla. However, if you have any add-ons or extensions installed, try disabling them as they could be causing conflicts with Facebook.

4. Can I access Facebook on Mozilla if I have an older version of the browser?

It is recommended to use the latest version of Mozilla to access Facebook. However, if you have an older version, you may still be able to access the website but some features may not work properly. It is always best to update your browser to ensure a smooth experience on Facebook.

5. How can I contact Facebook for further assistance if the issue persists?

If the issue of Facebook not working on Mozilla persists, you can contact Facebook's customer support for further assistance. They have a help center where you can submit a report or reach out to them through their social media accounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Jules711