• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Extras in My Deliveries - How Should I Handle Them?

In summary, almost all of my orders that have been to my house have had something extra. Only 3 so far have come without something extra, but my first order was all messed up. My supply order came with an extra pack of catalogs, so I was thinking maybe you get one free but today my 2nd supply order came with a jar of cinnamon flavored something. I don't know what it is, but I am thinking I should keep it
Oklabell
Almost all of my orders that have been to my house have something extraonly 3 so far. My first order was all messed up and I called my recuitered and she handled it and just told me to keep the extra safe cutter.
My supply order came with an extra pack of catalogs so I was thinking maybe you get one free but today my 2nd supply order came with a jar of Cinnamin (sp?)
I know they just didn't say here lets send her this. What do I do? Keep it? Return it? If I am doing something wrong I will feel bad but so far it is only small items that do not seem worth the time to shipback.

Thanks

I'd call HO and let them know. They'll tell you what to do.

You do a product adjustment on it....you can do this online at Consultants Corner.

Usually, if it's something small, they will just tell you to keep it. If it's something larger - they may send a call tag for it to ship it back.

It's important to do this, even if it's something small and you know they will just say to keep it, for a few reasons:

1. It allows HO to adjust their inventory and keep it accurate
2. It lets them know of mistakes in shipping so they can correct it and get better at it!
2. It's the right thing to do.

I just did an adjustment. Do they email me to tell me what to do?

Yes, you will get an email!

Thank you so much for your help!!!!

No problem - glad I could help!

This has happened to me a few times...and yes, I would call. Smaller thing normally cost more than they are worth for them to pay to pick them back up, so they will usually say to keep it. It's kinda nice when that happens, but I realize they need to fix those types of things cuz it certainly cuts into our (PC as a whole company) overhead!

Do let them know as everyone stated above. It just might be something that someone else is missing and could end up being a bigger problem down the road if they don't check it out. Depending on what the size is, etc they usually let you keep it but if it is something they feel is worth shipping back they will send a label for it.

When I called about a few extras my host received the other day, the lady told me that if it's under $25 they just tell them to keep it. These items did total more than that so they went ahead and sent a label for them.
God bless,
Amanda

I did want to add that you should still submit the adjustment just so they are aware where the product went. But most likely if it's under $25 value they're going to say to keep it.

One of my customers did an adjustemtn for a small batter bowl. For some reason, they sent 2 replacements. I called and HO said for her to just keep the 2nd one.

I call both ways, whether the order is short or long....

I had a hostess get 3 of her Professional cookware peices replaced and PC sent her a chillzanne sectional server and not her cookware. she called me up all confused and laughing. She found the slip inside and it was to go to Canada to someone there. I called HO and they sent a pick up slip for her and sent out her cookware ASAP!! She had her cookware 2 days later!!
It was funny b/c I asked the rep at HO if I should contact the consultant and she said well no they will call b/c this isn't what they wanted...I didn't think before I said, but this girl is getting 3 peices of cookware, why would she call!! LOL...the HO lady laughed and laughed...
It may have been a "had to be there" moment, but it was funny!!

I have had a few mispacked orders lately. Yesterday, my neighbor/July host's pack did not have grilling gift pack but had the caramel sprinkles. Today my supply order was missing the pack of F/W Season's Best and 2 sets of recipe cards. My host from June had the wrong cookbook. So, 3 out of the last 4 orders had something wrong. I really hate to call HO on Monday but I really wanted my recipe cards for the open house I am having Thursday. Luckily, all of the HO reps have been great to talk with.

This happened to me several times and I was told to keep the items... I even told them I didn't feel right about that, and they insisted- so I gave the items away as host gifts! :)

1. What is "Extra in Your Delivery"?

"Extra in Your Delivery" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive additional items in their orders for a discounted price.

2. How do I qualify for "Extra in Your Delivery"?

To qualify for "Extra in Your Delivery," you must be a current Pampered Chef customer and have an order of at least $75 before tax and shipping.

3. What types of items can I expect in my "Extra in Your Delivery" order?

The items included in "Extra in Your Delivery" orders vary, but they are typically popular or seasonal products at a discounted price. These can range from kitchen tools to cookware and even food items.

4. How often does "Extra in Your Delivery" occur?

"Extra in Your Delivery" is offered periodically throughout the year. You can sign up for email notifications to be alerted when the program is available.

5. Can I customize my "Extra in Your Delivery" order?

Unfortunately, "Extra in Your Delivery" orders cannot be customized. The items included are predetermined and cannot be exchanged for other products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • emiscookin