• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expressing Our Support: A Discussion Thread

In summary, a thread was started for people to express their thoughts and prayers for Paige, who was missing. Many people prayed for her safe return, for her children to be protected, and for strength and calm for those affected by her disappearance. They also prayed for law enforcement to find answers and for peace to be restored. Some also suggested posting prayers on the thread as a way to collectively show support and love for Paige and her family. The conversation ended with a final prayer, thanking God for his love and asking for his guidance and wisdom.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I decided to start another thread..... so everyone could express thoughts, prayers, what ever you feel is appropriate.

I will pray that Paige is found safe and sound. Dear Lord, Please look over Paige and bring her home safely to her children.

OMG, I just read the org. thread, I am sick to my stoamach!
I pray she is found safe as well as that her kids are ok.

Paige, Wherever you are please know we are asking God's hand on your shoulder and for you to return safely to everyone who loves you.
Teresa

Lord, please bring Paige home safely. Protect her from any harm that may come her way. Watch over her children and keep them safe in the love of their family. Give everyone that is hurting from her disappearance strength and calm in knowing that you will take care of us all through this.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Lord, please bring Paige home safely. Protect her from any harm that may come her way. Watch over her children and keep them safe in the love of their family. Give everyone that is hurting from her disappearance strength and calm in knowing that you will take care of us all through this.
Amen!!!! Please bring her home Lord!

Dear Lord,
Please protect our friend Paige and her children. Hold them close in your hand and your heart through this ordeal. We pray, too, that you guide law enforcement to find answers, that we may have peace. Please calm Paige's friends and family in this hour of turmoil.
In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father,
We ask you at this time to watch over our friend Paige that she may be safe and out of harms way, that you might bless her children wish peace during this turmoil. Please bless those hands of those working so hard to bring her home safely that they may do so without harm or incident to themselves. That you might bless them and guide them to find the answers that they are looking for.
We humbly ask these things in the name of our lord and savior in Jesus name Amen.

My prayers are all with Paige now. Please bring her home safe. And protect her children.

I am praying for her safe return and for the continued safety of her children.

I will be praying also.

Praying for Paige to come home safe and sound.....

Please Dear Lord, let her be safe....

Praying for her to be found, safe, and returned to those who love her.

Praying for her and her family as well - and praying for her safe return and soon.

Bumping up thread........... share your prayers... she can use all of our prayers!!

Dear Lord,

Please keep Paige safe from harm and bring her home safe and sound. Please also look over her children, family and friends.

Amen

The vigil starts in about a half an hour - as Leah suggested, it would be great if we would all be praying then.

I am just sending good thoughts the family's way.

Dear Heavenly Father -

In moments like these, Lord, I am helpless in knowing how to pray. I simply trust you, Lord - trust that the earth rotates on its axis at your command. Lord, you know the whereabouts of Paige. You know her destiny. And you know the plan you have for her life. I pray, Lord, that she is able to return to us - whole and safe. I pray that if she has suffered at the hands of an evil one that his judgement will be swift and complete. I pray that her family would be aware of your presence during this time and the days and months ahead. I fervently pray, Lord, that in all possible scenarios your name will be glorified and lifted up. Lord, please keep hope alive in us and her family. Allow us to also be aware of your unchanging, unmeasurable love for us and for Paige. Lord, I pray that her family will have whatever answers await them very soon.

Amen.

I think that as we are praying we could post those prayers on to this thread what do you guys think?

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the love you have for all of your children. We know that you know all, even to the number of hairs on our head. We pray for safety for Paige, as well as her family. We also pray that you will grant mercy in this situation, that peace will flow into her family, peace that can only come from You. You are our Provider, our Protector, and we turn to you and ask for your wisdom, your knowledge, and guidance. Thank you for helping us. May we all grow closer to You through this trying situation.

Thank you, Heavenly Father!

Dear Lord,

My heart cries out to you this evening, as I read the story about Paige. Lord, we are so helpless and know that you are all-powerful. You created us and gave us breath. We praise you for your creation! You are in control...Please let Paige come home safely. I pray for her children and her family, that you would watch over them and protect them and give them peace Lord, during this difficult trial.
In the mighty, powerful and precious name of Jesus...Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,
We know that you hold Paige in your hands and will watch over her. Please, if it is your will, return her to her family and friends. Please give comfort and peace to her loved ones and please provide justice.

Amen

Dear Paige,

Please know that you and your children are in my prayers until G-d reunites you with them. They need their Mommy!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
Lisa

Heavenly Father, We are reverently praying for the safe return of Paige, father we asked you to watch over her, we understand that she is at your will what ever that is, we ask for peace to our hearts and minds that we might begin to understand of what has happened and that we might be blessed by your spirit to keep a prayer in our hearts during this time. In the name of your beloved son Jesus Christ Amen,

Dear Lord,

Please bring Paige home safely to her little ones. Watch over her family and bless them with comfort knowing we has her extented Pampered Chef family are praying for her feverently.

God of compassion and grace,
in your steadfast love accompany Paige's family
as you ever work to restore and renew your people,
overcome bitterness with your joy,
hatred with your love,
brokeness with your life;
and give us hope
through the death and resurection of your Son,
Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for Paige to be returned home quickly and safely. Please be with her children and family while she is away. Lord, please keep her safe and out of harms way. Please let your will be done. Amen.

Amen, amen, amen.

Praying for Paige's SAFE return ~

Praying for Paige's safe return, and for her family and friends to feel God's loving peace.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Paige and her family for her safe return. Prayers are also with the investigators who are doing their best to find our pampered friend.

Ditto everything already said.....I just pray that she comes home safe & sound & her kids are okay too...

Dear Lord-please let something new come out today. If it is your will please bring her back safely. Please watch over her children as they really need your presence at this horrible time. Please give them the strength to get through it.

My heart aches for Paige, her children and family. I pray that she is safely returned to those loved ones soon.

Oh, heavenly Father, we reach out to you in this time. One of our dear friends is in trouble and needs you now more than ever. You are already fully aware of exactly what is going on with her. I know that you are right beside her. Please let it be in your will that she is returned home safely to her children, her family, and her friends. It is especially at times like this that we feel truely helpless. We can only look to you for strength and hope. Please be with all who are involved in this case. Give wisdom to those investigating. Give horrible roadblocks to those who may wish to do harm to Paige. Give her the opportunity to escape whatever situation she is in right now. Lord, Please, bring her home safely. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for interceeding on our behalf...especially when we are so sad and scared that we don't even know what words to pray.

I am once again so thankful to be a part of such a loving, and caring group of people like all of you...so many beautiful heartfelt prayers have been shared here. Thank you!

Here is a song that may be comforting...Here is a song we are going to be singing soon at our church:

I Will Lift My Eyes
Artist: Bebo Norman

God, my God, I cry out
Your beloved needs You now
God, be near, calm my fear
And take my doubt
Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in

I will lift my eyes to the Maker
Of the mountains I can’t climb
I will lift my eyes to the Calmer
Of the oceans raging wild
I will lift my eyes to the Healer
Of the hurt I hold inside
I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You

God, my God, let Mercy sing
Her melody over me
God, right here all I bring
Is all of me
Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in

Cause You are and You were and You will be forever
The Lover I need to save me
Cause You fashioned the earth and You hold it together, God
So hold me now

God, my God, I cry out
Your beloved needs You now

that is a beautiful song!!

KellyTheChef said:
Here is a song we are going to be singing soon at our church:

I Will Lift My Eyes
Artist: Bebo Norman

Thanks for posting Kelly... this is one of my favorite songs!

np

That's what made me pick that song as one we would begin to use as a praise and worship song....it is just so beautiful!

I figured the words there are as meaningful as any prayer, and that we all need to keep our focus on the "maker of the mountains we can't climb!" He is the giver of the strength and hope everyone needs right now, espcially Paige.

I am so sad that there's no new (good) news this morning.

KellyTheChef said:
I am so sad that there's no new (good) news this morning.

Yea, me, too.
I didn't sleep well last night and finally got out of bed at 6:30 hoping to find some good news. I am shocked this story has not been picked u pby CNN, Nancy Grace and all the other national news stations...

dannyzmom said:
Yea, me, too.
I didn't sleep well last night and finally got out of bed at 6:30 hoping to find some good news. I am shocked this story has not been picked u pby CNN, Nancy Grace and all the other national news stations...

Part of me is surprised by that because of the drama that the news stations don't have it.

I suspect people (newspeople) think due to past circumstances rather than thinking the best of her, it's just a case of running off with money or someone.

Want it on the big news stations? That's easy...there are a few hundred people here. Just start calling all your local news stations and they are bound to start reacting. It's been almost a week since she's been gone and sadly the news isn't out of CO...just think how far someone could take you in a week...

...just if anyone does call their news...keep PC out of it - don't mention it.

Oh wow. We left town on Monday and I just today saw this. How heartbreaking for those children.

Father, please comfort Paige's children, parents, and other loved ones during this time. Please comfort Paige as well if she is in ANY kind of distress. I ask that she would feel your fatherly arms wrapping around her so that she may be encouraged to keep going and to come home safely.

Related to Expressing Our Support: A Discussion Thread

1. What is the purpose of this discussion thread?

The purpose of this discussion thread is to provide a space for people to share their thoughts, prayers, and support for others. It can also serve as a platform for open and honest conversations about current events or important issues.

2. Who can participate in this discussion thread?

Anyone can participate in this discussion thread. We welcome all individuals from different backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives to join in and share their thoughts and support.

3. Is there a specific topic or focus for this discussion thread?

There is no specific topic or focus for this discussion thread. We encourage individuals to express whatever they feel is appropriate, whether it be related to current events, personal struggles, or simply words of encouragement.

4. Are there any guidelines for participating in this discussion thread?

Yes, we ask that all participants engage in respectful and inclusive dialogue. We understand that people may have different opinions and beliefs, but we ask that all comments and posts are made with kindness and consideration for others.

5. How can I show my support on this discussion thread?

There are many ways to show support on this discussion thread. You can share words of encouragement, offer prayers or positive thoughts, or simply let someone know that you are there for them. You can also engage in open and honest conversations to show your support for different perspectives and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U