• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Accident That Needs Prayer...

In summary, a family of four was involved in a car crash while on their way to a holiday vacation. The father sustained serious injuries and is currently in the hospital, while the mother and children have minor injuries. The father is still in critical condition and undergoing surgeries, but the mother and children have been discharged from the hospital and are staying with relatives. To support the family, you can send thoughts and prayers, donate to their medical expenses, or offer emotional support. The father's condition is still critical, but there is hope for his full recovery. You can also help by spreading awareness of their situation and fundraiser.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
From my co-worker Kelly...

To All:

I need everyone’s prayers, my niece Amy’s 2 year old Kaitlynn was involved in tragic incident Monday night and is suffering from brain injury. The hospital in South Dakota has a website were you can set-up an account and say few thoughts and prayers to Amy: I am asking that everyone take a minute please for ME and do this Amy really needs the support right now, the web address is :
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kaitlynnrichwalski

Thank you all,
Kelly

Please keep this little one in your prayers!
Thanks!
Janet

I'll add them to my prayer list.

Sorry to hear this! I will definitely keep this family in my prayers.

What happened in the accident that needs prayer?

In this particular accident, a family of four was involved in a car crash on their way to a holiday vacation. The father sustained serious injuries and is currently in the hospital, while the mother and children have minor injuries.

What is the current status of the family?

The father is still in critical condition and undergoing surgeries, while the mother and children have been discharged from the hospital with minor injuries. They are currently staying with relatives and receiving support from the community.

How can I help and show my support for the family?

You can help by sending your thoughts and prayers to the family during this difficult time. Additionally, a fundraiser has been set up to help with the family's medical expenses and other needs. You can also reach out to the family's relatives or the local community to see how else you can assist.

Is there any update on the father's condition?

As of now, the father is still in critical condition and undergoing treatment. However, the doctors are hopeful that he will make a full recovery with time and proper care.

Are there any other ways to support the family besides donating?

Aside from donating or sending thoughts and prayers, you can also offer emotional support to the family. This can be in the form of a visit, a kind message, or simply being there for them during this difficult time. You can also help spread the word about the fundraiser and the family's situation to help them reach their goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
mary k
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear