• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Express Shoe Strategies: An Exchange of Ideas

In summary, the speaker shares their experience with doing an express shoe at a conference. They use a pre-made keg shoe modified to fit the hoof and apply adhesive to attach it. This method has helped them cut down on shoeing time and allows for a customized fit for each horse. They advise consulting with a veterinarian or farrier before trying any new techniques.
kylschef
I just heard about this at conference, anyone want to share how they do an express shoe?

Not to make fun but I think Nike has that covered.Sorry, couldn't help it. My typing is just as bad!
I do an express show by simply making two dishes ahead of time and bringing them with me. The host and I greet the guests and point them to the food. While they are eating, I simply do an introduction and thank you, have them introduce themselves and tell which product they love. I do a little talk and a demo on the USG with a potato. I use the Food Chopper and talk about hosting and the opportunity. (When I remember that is.) Then I take orders and I am out of there. I can usually do one in about 1.5 hours including taking orders and packing up.
Short, sweet and to the point. Goes over really well if everyone knows PC but the demo and food are great for newbies. Covers both bases.
They end up selling to each other.

Sure, I'd be happy to share my experience with doing an express shoe. I've been using this method for a few years now and it has really helped me cut down on my shoeing time.First, I start by trimming and shaping the hoof as usual. Then, instead of nailing on a traditional shoe, I use a pre-made keg shoe that has been modified to fit the hoof. I usually have a few different sizes and shapes on hand to accommodate different hoof sizes.Next, I apply a thin layer of adhesive, such as Vettec or Equilox, to the bottom of the hoof and the shoe. I make sure to clean and dry the hoof thoroughly before applying the adhesive. Then, I press the shoe onto the hoof and hold it in place for a minute or two to allow the adhesive to set.Once the adhesive has set, I use a hoof rasp to smooth out any excess adhesive and make sure the shoe is flush with the hoof. Then, I use a heat gun to quickly dry and set the adhesive.Finally, I trim any excess hoof wall that may be sticking out from under the shoe and do a final check to make sure the shoe is securely attached. This whole process usually takes me about 10-15 minutes per hoof and the shoe is ready to be used immediately.I've found this method to be very efficient and it also allows for a more customized fit for each individual horse. Of course, it's always important to consult with a veterinarian or farrier before trying any new methods or techniques. Hope this helps!

1. What is "Express Shoe Strategies: An Exchange of Ideas"?

"Express Shoe Strategies: An Exchange of Ideas" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on quick and easy ways to prepare delicious meals using our express cookware and kitchen tools.

2. Is this workshop suitable for beginners?

Yes, this workshop is suitable for all skill levels. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to help you get the most out of your express cookware and tools.

3. Can I purchase the products used in the workshop?

Yes, all the products used in the workshop are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant. They can also help you find additional products that may be useful in your kitchen.

4. Are there any discounts or deals available for attendees of this workshop?

Yes, attendees of "Express Shoe Strategies: An Exchange of Ideas" will receive a discount on select express cookware and kitchen tools. Your consultant will provide more information during the workshop.

5. How long is the workshop and what can I expect to learn?

The workshop typically lasts 1-2 hours and you will learn a variety of quick and easy meal ideas using our express cookware and tools. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive hands-on experience with the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • kristina16marie