• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Benefits of Philosophical Living

In summary, Brenda is saying that she doesn't like the oriental style, but she likes some Oriental stuff. She also says that she doesn't like the idea of an antire room.
brendaivette
Any body tried this philosophy........

I'm still trying to spell it... Just kidding...no...

I should add being an Industrial Engineer I tend to naturally want to "pick the best route". But then the creative part of me kicks in and I just need to rearrange furniture to something different. If I had a house where everything could fit somewhere other than it is, I'd drive my husband nuts!

Heard of it, sounds like a disease!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen in used on the show "Trading Spaces", when Vern is the designer, but it's not really my style. Are you thinking about trying it. Brenda?

i love the oriental style..............just got some books today from the library and my 3 yr got her first library card, she was so excited..........she took out a Dora movie.............

I don't know a whole lot about it. I know it's supposed to have a calming effect or something like that. It's okay, but not something I would want in my own home. Not my style. I like some Oriental stuff, but not an antire room!
I remember when my kids got their first library cards. They were so excited!
Now I get excited when I know they both turned their books in on time! (I always had to pay the fines)

Good luck with the Feng Shui thing....hope it works out for ya!!

I used to belong to a BNI group that also had a Feng Shui expert as a member. (She was a certified expert, trained in China)
The organization part of it is interesting....but couldn't really get into all of the "eastern religion" aspects that govern it. When she started talking about how having too many drains in your home (sink drains, toilet drains, etc....) would also drain your life energy....I began to check out! That was just too out there for me!

Related to Exploring the Benefits of Philosophical Living

1. What is "Exploring the Benefits of Philosophical Living"?

"Exploring the Benefits of Philosophical Living" is a workshop that focuses on using philosophical principles and practices to improve our everyday lives. It involves examining our beliefs, values, and thought processes to gain a better understanding of ourselves and the world around us.

2. How can philosophical living benefit me?

Philosophical living can benefit you in a variety of ways. It can help you develop critical thinking skills, improve your decision-making abilities, and enhance your overall well-being. By exploring and questioning your beliefs and values, you can gain a deeper understanding of yourself and the world, leading to personal growth and a more fulfilling life.

3. Do I need any prior knowledge or experience with philosophy to attend this workshop?

No, you do not need any prior knowledge or experience with philosophy to attend this workshop. The workshop is designed for individuals of all backgrounds and levels of familiarity with philosophy. Our facilitators will guide you through the concepts and practices in a way that is easy to understand and apply to your own life.

4. What can I expect from this workshop?

During this workshop, you can expect to participate in discussions, reflective exercises, and activities that will help you explore and apply philosophical principles to your daily life. You will also have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and gain new perspectives on various topics.

5. How can I sign up for this workshop?

You can sign up for this workshop by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for upcoming workshops in your area. We also offer virtual workshops for those who are unable to attend in person. We recommend registering in advance as spots may be limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • beckyjsmith