• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Southern Living at Home: Open House Potential and Competition

In summary, Southern Living at Home was a direct sales company that offered home decor, entertaining, and kitchen products inspired by the popular Southern Living magazine. However, it is no longer in business as it was acquired by The Pampered Chef in 2010. While the brand and products are no longer available for purchase, they may still be found on resale sites or through independent consultants. The Pampered Chef, which acquired Southern Living at Home, now offers similar products under their brand.
lisacb77
Anyone familiar with them? I might be doing an open house where one of their reps might be there. Are they competition for us? I know they do decorating stuff but not real sure what else.

I believe they also sell "stoneware" although it doesn't look as nice as ours...IMHO. Check out their website.

I am actually hosting a SL@H party in October - they have beautiful (but WAY overpriced) home decor...they have some metal bakeware that is totally unimpressive and a lot of serving pieces that are gorgeous.

Related to Exploring Southern Living at Home: Open House Potential and Competition

1. What is Southern Living at Home?

Southern Living at Home was a direct sales company that offered home decor, entertaining, and kitchen products inspired by the popular Southern Living magazine.

2. Is Southern Living at Home still in business?

No, Southern Living at Home was acquired by the direct sales company, The Pampered Chef, in 2010. The brand and products are no longer available for purchase.

3. Can I still purchase Southern Living at Home products?

No, Southern Living at Home products are no longer available for purchase. However, you may find some of the products on resale sites such as eBay or through independent consultants who may still have inventory.

4. Are Pampered Chef and Southern Living at Home the same company?

Yes, The Pampered Chef acquired Southern Living at Home in 2010 and the two companies merged. The Pampered Chef now offers many of the former Southern Living at Home products under their brand.

5. Do you offer any products similar to Southern Living at Home?

Yes, as part of The Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of home decor, entertaining, and kitchen products that are similar to the ones previously offered by Southern Living at Home. You can browse our product catalog on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg