• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Mini Catalogs for Fundraisers & Bridal Shows

In summary, our mini catalogs for fundraisers and bridal shows offer a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and gift sets. They can be customized with your organization's logo and event details, and typically contain 12-15 pages. You can mix and match products from different catalogs, and they provide a visual representation of the products for easier understanding. These mini catalogs are a great way to raise funds and showcase our products at your event.
dragonflyz
I am within my first 90 days and have not seen a mini catalog...does anyone use them and can you tell me a little about them? I am thinking about them for fundraisers and/or bridal shows...enlighten me!:chef:

The mini catalogs have just the new products in them. I carry them in my bag to give out when I meet someone interested in PC. They are much less expensive than a full catalog too (you get 20 or 25 for $3.00). During the holidays HO creates another mini that has mostly the new fall items, but also gift ideas, popular products and a recipe or two.

Thank you Linda for clearing that up for me...I figured with the inexpensive price that they must be quite limited. I do like your idea about handing them out to people interested in PC...have a great day!

I bought a bunch for past customers and hosts to mail out but nothing really came of that, even with follow up. What I DID find handy tough, is when I hear "Oh, I already have EVERYTHING Pampered Chef makes" I hand them a mini-catalog because it's ONLY the new stuff and well, that usually opens their eyes a little. LOL.. it's usually followed up with a "oh, wow..." as they page through and at a recent craft show lead to at least one order.

I have heard the same "I have all the PC stuff" too...another great idea!

For the first few months of the new selling seasons, I use them for my invites. I stick a little note inside with party details. It helps with outside orders, & gets people excited about the new products!

Great idea! I think I will try that!

Related to Exploring Mini Catalogs for Fundraisers & Bridal Shows

1. What types of products are available in the mini catalogs for fundraisers and bridal shows?

Our mini catalogs for fundraisers and bridal shows include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also offer a selection of gift sets and bundles that are perfect for special occasions.

2. Can we customize the mini catalogs with our organization's logo or event details?

Yes, we offer customization options for our mini catalogs. You can add your organization's logo and event details to make the catalogs more personalized and unique to your fundraiser or bridal show.

3. How many pages are included in the mini catalogs?

Our mini catalogs usually have around 12-15 pages, depending on the season and products available. We carefully curate the products featured in our catalogs to provide a variety of options for your fundraiser or bridal show.

4. Can we order a mix of products from different catalogs for our fundraiser or bridal show?

Yes, you can mix and match products from different catalogs to create a customized selection for your fundraiser or bridal show. Our team can assist you in choosing the best combination of products to suit your event's needs and goals.

5. What are the benefits of using mini catalogs for fundraisers and bridal shows?

Mini catalogs are a great way to showcase our products and help your organization or event raise funds. They are compact and easy to distribute, making them perfect for fundraisers and bridal shows. They also provide a visual representation of the products, making it easier for potential customers to see and understand what they are purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies