• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Fall Paperwork Packages as a New Consultant

In summary, the Fall Paperwork Package includes order forms, catalogs, host packets, business supplies, and training materials. It can be ordered through the consultant's account or by contacting customer service, and there is a one-time fee of $25 for the package. While the materials cannot be customized, they are designed to help new consultants succeed in their role by assisting with booking parties, placing orders, and learning about the products and business opportunity.
Katiechef
I am reading over all the new stuff, still being a fairly new consultant, how much are our Fall paper work packages? What does everyone think about the new stuff???:)

We'll get a changeover kit that has a new paperwork/supply form. Should come in the next week or two!

Thanks!!:)

i was disappointed to see we only get one copy of the receipt and not a whole package. am i misunderstanding that? i saw we get 25 catalogs. this is my first change over season. i just thought maybe we would get one package of everything like i did with my starter kit in the beginning.

The last 2 seasons, we have been allowed to choose which receipt we prefer and order a package of 40 on the paperwork/supply order form. I would hope that is what will happen this time also.

Related to Exploring Fall Paperwork Packages as a New Consultant

1. What paperwork is included in the Fall Paperwork Package?

The Fall Paperwork Package includes a variety of paperwork to help you get started as a new consultant. This includes order forms, catalogs, host packets, business supplies, and training materials.

2. How do I order a Fall Paperwork Package?

You can order a Fall Paperwork Package through your consultant account on our website or by contacting our customer service team. The package will be shipped directly to your address.

3. Is there a cost for the Fall Paperwork Package?

There is a one-time fee of $25 for the Fall Paperwork Package. This fee covers the cost of materials and shipping.

4. Can I customize the materials in the Fall Paperwork Package?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the materials in the Fall Paperwork Package. However, you can order additional materials separately if needed.

5. How will the Fall Paperwork Package help me as a new consultant?

The Fall Paperwork Package is designed to help you get started on the right foot as a new consultant. The materials included will assist you in booking parties, placing orders, and learning about the products and business opportunity. It is a valuable resource to help you succeed in your new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies