• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Blackberry Phones: User Insights & Opinions

T
tashayoung
A Blackberry phone that is. I really want one and thought I'd get some opinions about them. What phone do you have? What do you love/hate about it?

My DH has one for work. He has had it since Nov. He loves it because he can check his work email and play games on it. I know I am not much help.

I got a Blackberry Pearl for christmas and I love it. I can get full page emails download a bunch of music to it, holds a good amount of pics this is the phone I have http://www.blackberrypearl.com

Quite a few people on our campus have Verizon Treos, and they love those...

I had one last year and hated it. Got a Razor for Xmas instead.

I have a Razr too. But I also carry a PDA with me - everywhere. We live in a very rural area, so we're lucky to have cell service, let alone wireless internet :)

TerraOB83 said:
I got a Blackberry Pearl for christmas and I love it. I can get full page emails download a bunch of music to it, holds a good amount of pics this is the phone I have http://www.blackberrypearl.com

Question for you TerraOB83
On the calendar...do you get the full month view or just a daily view? So you use this like a PDA, right?

just sent ya a pm

I'm getting a Q next month when my current contract is up. I hate carrying my PDA and phone. DH said to get it so I will! LOL!!

I soooo wish I had gotten a PDA phone when I started my new service last year! I knew better but was trying to save money.

erinyourpclady said:
I'm getting a Q next month when my current contract is up. I hate carrying my PDA and phone. DH said to get it so I will! LOL!!

That's what I'm talking about...I hate carrying around both. My PDA is dying and if i forget one night to plug it in I lose everything and have to reimport it from the computer...it's a hassel.

tashayoung said:
That's what I'm talking about...I hate carrying around both. My PDA is dying and if i forget one night to plug it in I lose everything and have to reimport it from the computer...it's a hassel.

EXACTLY!!! And then I have to hide from my DH becasue he makes SOOO much fun of me! LOL!!!:D

1. What is the overall user experience with Blackberry phones?

The overall user experience with Blackberry phones can vary depending on the model and personal preferences. However, many users appreciate the physical keyboard, long battery life, and strong security features. Some users may find the user interface to be less intuitive compared to other smartphones.

2. Are Blackberry phones still relevant in the age of smartphones?

Yes, Blackberry phones are still relevant in the age of smartphones. While they may not have the same market share as Apple or Samsung, Blackberry phones still have a loyal user base and offer unique features such as the physical keyboard and strong security. They also continue to release new models and updates, showing their dedication to staying relevant in the smartphone market.

3. How does the camera quality on Blackberry phones compare to other smartphones?

The camera quality on Blackberry phones can vary depending on the model. In general, Blackberry phones may not have the same camera capabilities as other flagship smartphones on the market. However, newer models such as the Blackberry Key2 have improved camera features and can capture decent quality photos.

4. How does the battery life on Blackberry phones compare to other smartphones?

Blackberry phones are known for their long battery life, which is a major selling point for many users. Compared to other smartphones, Blackberry phones often have a larger battery capacity and more efficient software, allowing for longer periods of use without needing to recharge.

5. Are there any common complaints or issues with Blackberry phones?

Some common complaints or issues with Blackberry phones include the user interface being less intuitive compared to other smartphones, limited app selection, and occasional software glitches. However, these issues may vary depending on the model and personal experiences may differ. It's always a good idea to read reviews and do research before purchasing a Blackberry phone to ensure it meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kearstin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Poll