• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge!

In summary, Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge is a new program that offers guests upgraded amenities, personalized services, and enhanced room options during their stay at Travelodge hotels. To become eligible, you must be a member of the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program. The upgraded amenities include premium bedding, in-room coffee machines, and complimentary toiletries, as well as access to high-speed internet, fitness centers, and business centers. You can choose your upgraded room based on availability, including suites and rooms with a view. There is no additional cost for Experience Wave 3, but certain room upgrades or services may have an extra fee.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
at the travelodge for Wave 3?

I just made a back-up reservation at Travel Lodge for wave 3... We've got a couple "maybes" for joining us at Conference, so we wanted to be sure we had enough rooms.....

Where you from?

I'm in Washington state... it's gonna be a LONG flight to Chicago and I haven't been on a plane for about 12 years!!!! lol

I have a room at the Travelodge for Wave 3 Sun-Wed. We are not going to need it, I just haven't cancelled it yet. Do you need a room?

I made a reservation there. I am hoping to stay at a conference hotel with the cluster. My director kept saying don't wory, don't worry but my hubby worries so to cause him less stress we got a back up reservation so at least I have a place to rest my weary head if other things do not work out.

My group has reservations there; we're also on the waiting list at the Hilton. If we don't get in at the Hilton, we'll be staying at the Travelodge.

Cheffers take over the Travelodge - On the next Jerry Springer

They're kitchen tool obsessed... and they're coming to your town. Tomorrow, on the next Jerry Springer.:D

"They're fiesty, funny, and coming to a kitchen near you."
Its a case of the missing scraper. Stay tuned for the reveal of who really is the mother to this scraper.

I have a room at the hilton and travelodge. It saves me about $50 by staying at the travelodge and it is just a block away PLUS mycluster is at the sheraton where I would rather stay. Does anyone know of a hotel by the Sheraton cheaper than $150 a night? I am bringing my entire family! Thanks Michelle

Related to Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge!

1. What is Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge?

Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge is a new program that offers guests a unique and upgraded experience during their stay at Travelodge hotels. It includes enhanced amenities, upgraded room options, and personalized services to make your stay even more comfortable and enjoyable.

2. How do I become eligible for Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge?

To become eligible for Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge, you must be a member of our loyalty program, Wyndham Rewards. Once you join, you will automatically be eligible for all the benefits and upgrades that come with Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge.

3. What are the upgraded amenities included in Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge?

Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge offers upgraded amenities such as premium bedding, in-room coffee machines, and complimentary toiletries. You will also have access to high-speed internet, fitness centers, and business centers during your stay.

4. Can I choose my upgraded room for Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge?

Yes, you can choose your upgraded room for Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge based on availability. You can select from a variety of room options, including suites and rooms with a view, to make your stay even more comfortable.

5. Is there an additional cost for Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge?

No, there is no additional cost for Experience Wave 3 at Travelodge. It is included as a benefit of being a Wyndham Rewards member. However, certain room upgrades or services may have an additional cost, which will be clearly stated during the booking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
sharalam